New, New TardisBuilders!

Knossos Throne

Started by meantimebob, Feb 18, 2006, 02:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

darktimelord

Hi guys...

Volpone

Ooooh.... Nice! 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

darktimelord

Thanks! A bit of info and some more pics of the chair, this was made from 100% red oak slabs from a fallen tree on my property, and handcrafted by two of my very excellent friends at the request of my wife. My friends had good really great wood working experience before this, but working on this chair, took them to a whole new level. It's quite remarkable that they presented it to me as a gift. More pic available upon request. Featured in one picture is our unofficial Tardis companion, our cat Butternut.

Volpone

BTW, Since we changed board software awhile back, there's a new step to uploading pictures.  You need to go to each of the attachment files and click an "ATTACH" (or "INSERT", I forget) button for each file.  Otherwise the pics appear "greyed out."  I should just save a text file on my desk--or here somewhere, explaining this so I don't need to figure it out every time it happens, but it isn't terribly difficult--if you know about it. 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

Rassilons Rod

Holy cow! That is a thing of BEAUTY!!! Incredible craftsmanship!!!

Absolutely LOVE THIS! 😍😍😍
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.