Apr 19, 2024, 03:37 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

My Brachacki Console

Started by questwalnut, Jul 29, 2017, 05:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

questwalnut

Jul 29, 2017, 05:01 pm Last Edit: Jul 29, 2017, 05:03 pm by questwalnut19307
Looking on the website, I've seen some amazing builds, and while I can't see myself making any physical builds in the near future, I do have time and resources to make virtual TARDISes.

So I spent a small amount of time modelling (It gets very tedious) and then I added materials.

And here it is, a render of a half completed first panel of my first TARDIS interior.
half-finished-panel-init-render.png

Any comments, complaints and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

half-finished-panel-init-render-b&w.png
Never wear black with colour; it makes the colour look cheap and the black look boring.

handofomega

Looks great.   I recently completed a Sketch Up version of the Brachacki console.    I used the measurements of our fellow builders on the Brachacki console thread.  Now I am working on the Pertwee version of the Kenneth Sharp console.   Your stuff looks great.  3-D virtual modelling is fun when you don't have the room to work in the real world.   Keep up the good work

questwalnut

Jul 30, 2017, 09:20 pm #2 Last Edit: Mar 03, 2018, 02:35 pm by Scarfwearer
It's been a long day, and I haven't been able to create much more, as the OCD side of me made me redo basically everything. Because it was inaccurate. And rubbish. ::)
So here it is, made more accurate because of reference images I gleamed from the website.
See you soon!
QW
upgraded-half-finishes-panel-1.pngupgraded-half-finishes-panel-1-B&W.png
Never wear black with colour; it makes the colour look cheap and the black look boring.

questwalnut

Jun 28, 2019, 02:23 pm #3 Last Edit: Jun 28, 2019, 02:23 pm by questwalnut19307
I recently restarted this project, when school finished for the year. I haven't done much yet, and it's no where near perfect, but here's a screenshot of where I am so far. Modelled in Blender 2.8

brach-console-2019ss2806.PNG