Apr 20, 2024, 02:01 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Bigger on the inside - test render

Started by theta_sigma, May 31, 2019, 02:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

theta_sigma

May 31, 2019, 02:50 pm Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 03:01 pm by theta_sigma
This has been done a great deal and I'm not sure I am adding anything new - just a technical challenge.

If anyone uses Blender and Eevee and knows how to get the pass index output on the render layer node - I would be very interested to know how to do this. The settings seem to be there, just the output is missing. I had to use the keying node which has caused some defects in the render.

fivefingeredstyre

ooo very nice and moody!

And thats how the interior of a TARDIS should look :)

Well done!

Cardinal Hordriss

Glorious.

Did anything in particular inspire the use of red trim on the console and surroundings? A sports team, favorite colour or some such? I ask because the 80's console, on which I assume yours is based, used more yellow and obviously no colour as such in the surrounding set. It's a funny thing to ask about but for me it stands out because as a colour it really sets your version apart from any consoles/console rooms in the show... possibly just answered my own question lol.
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

theta_sigma

Thanks - I have rendered this TARDIS console room before using mainly blue colours. I recoloured it for this render and the only reason I chose red was that I was trying to make the TARDIS interior seem warmer - hopefully in contract with the external scene.

Cardinal Hordriss

I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...