Apr 26, 2024, 02:30 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Custom Cybermat Toy

Started by Cardinal Hordriss, Apr 29, 2019, 02:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Hordriss

Don't worry, he has been neutered. I use him to crawl in to awkward parts of my TARDIS when repairs are needed lol. He does need a name but at the moment nothing good springs to mind. I hope we see these Cybermats again. I love how their sinister work is belied by their cuteness.

I have no training or skill with clay but I think this turned out alright.

IMG_20190429_144908.jpgIMG_20190429_144858.jpg
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

thewhovian228

Apr 30, 2019, 11:09 am #1 Last Edit: Apr 30, 2019, 11:09 am by thewhovian228
May I suggest a name....?

Leonardo de pinchi ;D

elkad

If your thinking of "Bitey", it's all ready bin taken.
How about "Gum-shin", "Molar", or "Tiz", (give you a moment to get that joke).  ;D

Cardinal Hordriss

Well it's better than Johnny Gnash. Someone on Amino suggested Chomp which I like.

I don't get Tiz I'm afraid...
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

karsthotep

how about Boaty McBoatface.   Who's with me ;)  :P

I want notes, lists and answers by the time I finish this here Juicy-a-Box! WARNING: I am Thirst-ay! And it is Fruit Punch! And it is Delicious!"

The14thDr

To say you have no previous experience of working with clay, you must be a natural because this turned out great! The paintwork is brilliantly gruesome (it almost put me off my dinner when I first saw it! ;))

Quote from: karsthotep on Apr 30, 2019, 05:34 pm

Bitey McBiteface :P ;D
"Would you like a jelly baby?"

Cardinal Hordriss

Quote from: The14thDr on Apr 30, 2019, 08:31 pm
To say you have no previous experience of working with clay, you must be a natural because this turned out great! The paintwork is brilliantly gruesome (it almost put me off my dinner when I first saw it! ;))

Quote from: karsthotep on Apr 30, 2019, 05:34 pm

Bitey McBiteface :P ;D

Thanks. I still think he looks kinda cute.

elkad

Quote from: Cardinal Hordriss on Apr 30, 2019, 05:27 pm

I don't get Tiz I'm afraid...

It's an old joke, where a beautiful woman in her nightgown is calling for her dog, getting everyone's attention when they here her shout, "HERE TIZ, HERE TIZ,".  ;D

Cardinal Hordriss

We went a bit less subtly with our previous cat and named him B*****d. He was actually very friendly but naughty, from feral stock. At the vets two nurses would have to pin him under a tarpaulin for the vet to be able to give him his jabs or even check his temperature.