Apr 25, 2024, 01:39 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

New/classic console

Started by theta_sigma, May 22, 2019, 07:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

theta_sigma

May 22, 2019, 07:36 am Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 04:26 pm by theta_sigma
Had a go at building a new 'classic' looking TARDIS console using design cues from the classic and new series.

This is my first post here - and I created this animation to be a youtube video rather than an actual TARDIS build (as I have seen on this site). So forgive me if you don't like the background music etc.

Kingpin

Nice!  Digging the 1980s Mike Kelt influence. :)

Vale

Welcome aboard Theta Sigma! I've been a long-time admirer of your work on Youtube (I'm Kasterborous there) :)

theta_sigma

Thanks - and thanks for recommending this site :-)

ThymeLorde

...I think I'm in love.
"An apple a day keeps the... no, never mind."

Cardinal Hordriss

Finally set aside time to watch this properly over and over. I thought the 80's console had a lot going on lol. I love it. I really like the different lights, lighting patterns and their movement. The way the exterior doors open is a nice new touch too.
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

tinkering_timelord

This is really stunning, the music and sound fx really add to the atmosphere of the TARDIS. It's such a grand space with the console at the center. The way you've animated the time rotor is really interesting too; I'd love to see something like this on the show one day.