ROBLOX - VxMillennium's Eleventh/Twelfth Doctor's TARDIS [OUTDATED]

Started by Peter Capaldi, Apr 04, 2019, 08:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Capaldi

Hey folks!

For my second Interior post, I have decided to make the SmithII/Capaldi(Toyota) TARDIS Interior.
I will make SmithII version and Capaldi version (Series 8 and Series 9)

Platform.png

For the next update I will show you the console!

New screenshots will be available soon
  -VxMillennium, Millennium Plane Owner
Time is a structure relative to ourselves. Time is the space made by our lives, where we stand together forever. Time and relative dimension in space. It means life.

Peter Capaldi

Hey folks!

For the second update, I did the console and the rotor section.
Next update should be the controls!

Console.png
PanelLook1.png
PanelLook2.png
Rotor.png

Time is a structure relative to ourselves. Time is the space made by our lives, where we stand together forever. Time and relative dimension in space. It means life.

Peter Capaldi

Apr 06, 2019, 07:13 pm #2 Last Edit: Apr 06, 2019, 07:18 pm by Peter Capaldi
Hey folks!

For this update, I did controls. I didn't finished every panels, I need to add extra details!
Enjoy!

Controls1.png

Controls2.png

For the next update, I will probably finish the console (with helicopters/spinning things) and maybe I will make the exterior. By the way, I will redo some controls!

Peter Capaldi

Hello folks! A huge update is coming soon! I will make a new post because I am planning to redo a lot of things and I am also planning to finish this interior!