Mar 01, 2021, 07:27 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Master’s Tissue Compression Eliminator MK2

Started by Davros Skaro, Jun 22, 2018, 08:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Hordriss

I'm not certain but in the location shots just before the Doctor grabs it and throws it away it seems to have 3 petals.

I wonder why the prop underwent so many changes in one story.
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

Rassilons Rod

I was surprised as I've always thought it was 4, but I thought I saw 6 on the grabs I took.
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

Cardinal Hordriss

I think it was 4 in Mark of the Rani.
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

Volpone

Quote from: Cardinal Hordriss on Jan 11, 2020, 10:07 pm
I'm not certain but in the location shots just before the Doctor grabs it and throws it away it seems to have 3 petals.

I wonder why the prop underwent so many changes in one story.

I'm going to go with that it was finicky and fragile and kept breaking so the prop people had to keep cobbling it together. 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

elkad

The actual prop was completely made of copper, what I heard. Copper tube, & bent copper pedals. Several versions were made manly for better grip or dropping & throwing. AKA Stunt prop.