Apr 19, 2024, 08:23 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

TSJA - Mr Smith

Started by rocca, Jul 22, 2020, 07:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rocca

Jul 22, 2020, 07:00 pm Last Edit: Jul 23, 2020, 05:56 am by rocca
Hi! This is my first build diary here and I'm trying to make a 3d model of Mr Smith from "The Srah Jane Adventures". Usually, I seek all the details to make as accurate as possible my creation (I usually make life-size props) but this time I don't want to spend too much time in it so there are some inaccuracies.

I've almost finished the main controls (the cables won't be added as this is thought to be 3D printed in scale with CO figures) and in the next few days, I hope to add all the others details of the sides panels.
The details with a red rectangle on them are those that I can't identify, I'd be really grateful if anyone could help me.main_console-min.PNGall-min.PNGmistero_mr_smith.jpg

rocca

Aug 04, 2020, 05:16 pm #1 Last Edit: Aug 04, 2020, 06:59 pm by rocca
Here some updates, the controls on the left panels are finished. Now I want to finish the details of the right panel and then the panel behind the screen. I also had some close-up of the console so one day in the future I will update it.

with_details.PNG

russellsuthern

Hi!
Loving this... It's the 1st time iv'e seen someone attempt a Mr. Smith.
Looking forward to seeing more!

Regards,

Russell

rocca

Aug 08, 2020, 01:33 pm #3 Last Edit: Aug 08, 2020, 03:09 pm by rocca
Finally finished! Probably one day in the future I will update it to make it more accurate but for now, this is enough. For everyone that is asking why are the cables missing, that model is made for 3D printingfinito_colori.PNGfinito_chiuso.PNGxv cx.PNG

davidnagel

Its you again!

Nice job!
Regards
David

rocca