Apr 19, 2024, 10:56 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

ROBLOX Arwel Jones Exterior

Started by jj_b, Feb 16, 2018, 01:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jj_b

Feb 16, 2018, 01:55 pm Last Edit: Feb 16, 2018, 02:05 pm by jj_b
Using estimated plans provided by http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?action=profile;u=7075, I decided to build the new Arwel Jones police box in ROBLOX. It took around an hour or two to construct, and while not completely accurate, it is decent enough in my opinion. Images:
Box1.png
Front view of the box

Box2.png
Side/back view

Box3.png
Lamp and roof

Box4.png
Sign (provided by Clayton Hickman)

Box5.png
Fluted glass in windows
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea's getting cold." - The 7th Doctor (Sylvester McCoy)

jj_b

Scene.png
Quickly-made mock of the recent filming pictures containing the box.
"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea's getting cold." - The 7th Doctor (Sylvester McCoy)

The14thDr

Feb 16, 2018, 04:37 pm #2 Last Edit: Feb 16, 2018, 04:50 pm by The14thDr
Nice model BTW jj_b!
"Would you like a jelly baby?"

Angelus Lupus

Oops, sorry, 14thDr, I must have reported that post as you were quoting it. I have no idea why anyone would post that.
A mixed-up non-conformist, trying to fit in.

The14thDr

No worries Angelus Lupus, no harm done. That message appears to have been deleted now, so I'll remove the quote from my post.

Now we can all get back to enjoying jj_b's wonderful TARDIS build. :)
"Would you like a jelly baby?"

jj_b

jj_b