Apr 20, 2024, 12:27 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

The Trilogic Game - what colours?

Started by kert gantry, Jan 03, 2018, 09:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelus Lupus

Based on the last image there, the corners of the trilogic game table seem very similar in shading to The Toymaker's robe, which we do know is a deep blue.
Of course, that's with the usual caveats/large grain of salt when guessing these things!  ;D
A mixed-up non-conformist, trying to fit in.

kert gantry

Jan 12, 2018, 12:05 am #16 Last Edit: Jan 12, 2018, 12:16 am by kert gantry
You could well be right, although as a painter I'm aware that colour and shade are two very different things. Even though it isn't the TG table, the thing Bill is perching on in davidnagel's photo does have blue detailing, so the game could be similar.

davidnagel

Quote from: kert gantry on Jan 11, 2018, 10:33 pmThey gave the Macra a set of jaggedy teeth, like Jaws!

Gotta catch the uninformed consumer ;)
Regards
David

kert gantry

Been looking at some more photos...

The white and blue thing Bill was sat on turns out to be a block from the Blind Man's Buff game, so on a different set from the TG. 

Cx3MCI-W8AEaMjA.jpg

And just for a laff; here's a genuine colour photograph of the Trilogic Game! I believe this was some kind of entertainment Sylv was roped into at a US convention. Alas, they too have passed on giving it a proper colour scheme.

sylvester_mccoy_doctor_who.jpg

the_doctor

Nah it wasn't a convention. It was for an Ian Levine private project. They shot extra bits for his version of Downtime amongst other bits including the scenes above.
Check out this link, if you dare...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4650h76xLk

kert gantry

Thanks for putting me right there. Hmmm... Interesting!