Apr 23, 2024, 08:46 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Face Of Evil Tesh Gun Finished

Started by elkad, Dec 13, 2017, 07:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elkad

Dec 13, 2017, 07:23 pm Last Edit: Dec 13, 2017, 07:24 pm by elkad
Ill get more pictures later, meanwhile, check out my recently loaded FXs video.

Tesh Gun 052.JPG

https://youtu.be/m1cUtJVNQ7U

karsthotep

No one commented on this?  For shame. 

Dude that really looks the part.    you need to do the Invasion of Time gun next

your work is awesome. 
I want notes, lists and answers by the time I finish this here Juicy-a-Box! WARNING: I am Thirst-ay! And it is Fruit Punch! And it is Delicious!"

galacticprobe

Dec 14, 2017, 11:17 pm #3 Last Edit: Dec 14, 2017, 11:19 pm by galacticprobe
Quote from: karsthotep on Dec 14, 2017, 09:52 pm
No one commented on this?  For shame.  

I "Liked" the posts. (I think I've run out of things to say about this amazing build. I've said them in the Build Thread itself, where I think elkad and I often discussed options for parts, how to put things together, and how things looked.

Dude that really looks the part.

And I couldn't agree more. So, maybe I'm a bit remiss for not posting something appropriate:
Envy(Medium).jpg

you need to do the Invasion of Time gun next

Now that would be a great challenge! (And if anyone can pull it off, elkad can!)

your work is awesome.

Again, I completely agree!

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

elkad

No one commented on this?  For shame. 

Dude that really looks the part.    you need to do the Invasion of Time gun next

your work is awesome. 

When I get around to making the Invasion Of Time De-Mat gun. I'll need a reference post. (Do we have one already?)

galacticprobe

Dec 15, 2017, 07:33 pm #5 Last Edit: Dec 15, 2017, 07:35 pm by galacticprobe
Quote from: elkad on Dec 15, 2017, 06:12 pm
When I get around to making the Invasion Of Time De-Mat gun. I'll need a reference post. (Do we have one already?)

Well, we've got this one started a while back: http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?topic=6049.0. Seems appropriate for the Reference Thread as both the Great Key and the Demat Gun go together, and the key is a great reference for size. Any new reference images for the Demat Gun (or the key) should probably go into that one.

I hope this helps.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

The14thDr

I'm still playing catch-up on some of the latest threads at the minute. I don't think I commented on your Build Diary, but I was definitely following each update with great interest! :)

I think this looks great, elkad! I'm a huge fan of all your Classic Who props, and I can't wait to see you tackle the De-Mat gun (something I'd never have the courage to attempt myself.) :)
"Would you like a jelly baby?"

elkad

Dec 22, 2017, 07:34 pm #7 Last Edit: Dec 22, 2017, 07:36 pm by elkad
I finally got around to taking pics of this prop, & remembering to post them.

Tesh gun (1).jpgTesh gun (8).jpgTesh gun (9).jpgTesh gun (2).jpgTesh gun (3).jpgTesh gun (4).jpgTesh gun (5).jpgTesh gun (7).jpg

The14thDr

Looks awesome, elkad! (The same goes for all your other props!) I can’t wait to see your Demat Gun - if you’re still planning on building it, that is. ;)
"Would you like a jelly baby?"

Cardinal Hordriss

That's probably better made than the originals. It looks just like the real thing, well done.

Where do you store all these big props you make?
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

elkad

Quote from: The14thDr on Dec 23, 2017, 09:29 am
Looks awesome, elkad! (The same goes for all your other props!) I can't wait to see your Demat Gun - if you're still planning on building it, that is. ;)

Thanks, & yes I will be building the Demat-Gun. I thought of a solution to buying costly, bulky acrylic, & save weight. Vacuum formed plastic shells. Now if I can only get around to making my vacuum former, I'll be off to a good start. :)

Quote from: Cardinal Hordriss on Dec 23, 2017, 12:47 pm
That's probably better made than the originals. It looks just like the real thing, well done.

Where do you store all these big props you make?

My prop is a little wider than the original, but thanks.
I'm still working on a place to store my props.  :-[ I wish I had a semi trailer in the back yard, even a regular trailer wood do for me.