Apr 19, 2024, 06:32 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Goldendale's TARDIS Gallery

Started by Bob's your Uncle, Oct 31, 2017, 03:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob's your Uncle

Oct 31, 2017, 03:28 pm Last Edit: Apr 05, 2018, 08:41 am by Scarfwearer
This TARDIS is not officially finished, but close enough to start a gallery.

And what better day to start then Halloween?

DSC00203.jpg

The TARDIS materialized just in the nick of time.
Now, how does one clean up squished Wicked Witch from a brick patio??   ;D

Greg.
"Listen. All I have to do is dive into another dimension, find the time traveler, help her escape the monster, get home before the entire dimension collapses, and Bob's your Uncle."

'Hide'  S07 E09

Davros Skaro

Use water, if you remember in "Wizard of Oz" water melted the bad witch. LOL.

Chris.
Chris.

Bob's your Uncle

May 09, 2018, 04:19 pm #2 Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 04:20 pm by Bob's your Uncle
The TARDIS at the end of the rainbow.

DSC00654.jpg

DSC00653.jpg

Still looking for the pot of gold.

Greg.
"Listen. All I have to do is dive into another dimension, find the time traveler, help her escape the monster, get home before the entire dimension collapses, and Bob's your Uncle."

'Hide'  S07 E09

peted

GORGEOUS!!! More pics!!

Angelus Lupus

Tardis and rainbow! Beautiful!
A mixed-up non-conformist, trying to fit in.

Bob's your Uncle

Jun 07, 2018, 04:40 am #5 Last Edit: Jun 07, 2018, 05:02 am by Bob's your Uncle
The view from my patio chair.

DSC00688.jpg

What do you get when you combine last years Christmas lights with the White House (lit up with red, white and blue stars) and a TARDIS?
A party!

I'm the only one who showed up, but still, a good time.   ;D

Greg.

'Hide'  S07 E09

karsthotep

Now that is beautiful,  my favorite things,  secret garden patio area's and a Police Box,  what could be better. 
I want notes, lists and answers by the time I finish this here Juicy-a-Box! WARNING: I am Thirst-ay! And it is Fruit Punch! And it is Delicious!"

Volpone

Now I need to upload a photo for my gallery.  It's been miserably hot and I've been miserably busy, so I treated myself to banana split fixings and lunch last weekend consisted of a banana split, eaten on the back patio while looking at my TARDIS.  (I also recently got a birdbath because the bastard robins have been taking baths in The Dog's outdoor water dish so I have to change her water a couple times every day.) 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

Bob's your Uncle

Feb 25, 2019, 12:22 am #8 Last Edit: Feb 25, 2019, 12:28 am by Bob's your Uncle
The TARDIS. A few days ago.

DSC04409.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

'Hide'  S07 E09

Cardinal Hordriss

Weren't there met boxes that had big domed roofs like that?
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

fivefingeredstyre

Love this box. How's it holding up?

russellsuthern

That is such a beautiful box.

Always love seeing new pics.

She looks wonderful in the snow.

Do you ever put a comfy chair in the garden & just sit for hours on end with a nice cup of tea, staring at her?

Regards,

Russell

lorisarvendu

Looks like it has a lovely woolly hat on!

lofiscifi

What a magical sight to behold.

Bob's your Uncle

Feb 26, 2019, 02:41 am #14 Last Edit: Feb 26, 2019, 02:47 am by Bob's your Uncle
Quote from: fivefingeredstyre on Feb 25, 2019, 07:24 am
Love this box. How's it holding up?

Thanks. It's holding up well. I haven't been in it in months, but I haven't noticed any leaks.
I have seen a few new paint blisters on the fiberglass roof. They will just need to wait until spring.

Quote from: russellsuthern on Feb 25, 2019, 09:02 am
That is such a beautiful box.

Do you ever put a comfy chair in the garden & just sit for hours on end with a nice cup of tea, staring at her?

Regards,

Russell

Thanks, Russell.
I always position my lawn chair in the yard for the best view of the TARDIS. Though I usually prefer something stronger than tea.  ;D

Greg.

'Hide'  S07 E09