Apr 23, 2021, 02:51 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Competition Sonic

Started by Cardinal Hordriss, Jun 21, 2017, 02:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Hordriss

A sonic I designed for a competition ages ago. Well beyond my ability to build but any of you are welcome to have a go if you so wish -

KJG.png
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

elkad

Cardinal Hordriss

Yes I've browsed your sonic designs on DA in the past. I don't know how you come up with them all.
I speak to you from the final days of Gallifrey. I am the past you have forgotten. You are the future I will not live to see...

The14thDr

That's a brilliant design!! How on Earth did you come up with such a thing? :o I'd love to see someone build this in real life (sadly I too would lack the ability to make this a reality ::))
"Would you like a jelly baby?"

13drwho

I love this design!! I have designed and built some of my own custom sonic screwdrivers, but I am always so impressed with other peoples work. Great work!

Davros Skaro

Love your designs, shows what a great imaginative mind you have, keep it up.  :D

Chris.
Chris.

elkad

Quote from: Cardinal Hordriss on Jun 21, 2017, 09:36 pm
Yes I've browsed your sonic designs on DA in the past. I don't know how you come up with them all.

I randomly play with shapes till something pops out. Like playing with Lego's, putting random stuff together to see what looks good to you. ;D