Apr 19, 2024, 02:19 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Prop Build Wish / Bucket List

Started by elkad, Sep 11, 2017, 03:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elkad

There are so many things in the classic DrWho series I would love to build, I'm making a Wish/Bucket List. Now the new series is making me want to update my list, AWESOME PROPS.
I'm always updating my list, looking threw the episodes & screen captures.

Whats on your list? (props that are built or building in progress, not included on the list)

davidnagel

Oh, you shouldn't have said that.... you'll regret this... in achievable and not so achievable order:

2dis (Flat Line)
Mirror Matcher (Vincent and the Doctor)
Ace's ghetto blaster (Silver Nemesis)
Junk Mail Robot (Greatest Show)
Gigacounter (Ghost Light)
Tetrap Gun (Time and the Rani)
TARDIS Toolkit (Various)

K9 (I have the head already)
12th Doctor TARDIS interior bookcase
Bus conductor (Greatest Show)
Space Time Visualiser (The Chase)
Bessie (lol, yes!)
Fifi (Happiness Patrol)
The Moment (Day of the Doctor)
Bing Comic Downloader device (Day of the Doctor)
Regards
David

superrichi1a

There's just one thing I'd have on my list, not including the 2005 NST that I'm trying to gear up on, and that would be the 2005-2010 console room. Is it a prop? I'm not sure, really, but it's just a singular thing I hanker for, so much so that I'm still plugging away at the console and some dummy walls.

Coming in at a close second would be either the DWE console room, and by that I mean the Smith console room replica they constructed, which I always much preferred over the real thing, or the console/pillar arrangement of the McGann :)

It's all about the console rooms for me!
Isn't it how ironic that we have to think of solutions out of the box, in order to build our boxes a lot of the time?

russellsuthern

This is an interesting one!

I would have to say a console room as well, (Baker or Hartnell.)

Second on the list would be a new series bronze Dalek.

Maybe one day....

Russell

Sofia Fox

For me at least a full size 'inferno' Brachacki Console. Maybe with photo blowup walls and a door wall.
Sofia, the infrequent builder and forumer.

galacticprobe

Sep 12, 2017, 05:33 am #5 Last Edit: Sep 12, 2017, 05:33 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: superrichi1a on Sep 11, 2017, 09:38 pm
...the 2005-2010 console room...

Coming in at a close second would be ... the DWE console room... the Smith console room replica they constructed...

Ditto, Richard! And to that I would add the Season 14 Wooden Console - tied with the TVM console.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

russellsuthern

My other pipe dream has always been to buy a big warehouse or the like & create a display where I build a life size replica of every monster that ever appeared in the show & have them in chronological order.

Mind you, I think I'd have a bit of a problem with Erato, not to mention Kroll!!!!

Maybe some of them will have to be scale models....

Cheers,

Russell

russellsuthern

Actually,

My last post got me thinking ....

What's the largest monster/being ever to appear on Dr Who?

My guess is the sentient sun in "42".  Can anyone think of one bigger?

Perhaps when I've got a bit of time, I might go through my episode guides & try to come up with a top 10 largest monsters in Dr Who....

Russell

elkad

Quote from: russellsuthern on Sep 13, 2017, 04:10 am
My other pipe dream has always been to buy a big warehouse or the like & create a display where I build a life size replica of every monster that ever appeared in the show & have them in chronological order.

Mind you, I think I'd have a bit of a problem with Erato, not to mention Kroll!!!!

Maybe some of them will have to be scale models....

Cheers,

Russell

Id make a roughly sized, detailed model, of the monsters to save room & time.  8)

Sofia Fox

Sep 30, 2017, 01:42 am #9 Last Edit: Sep 30, 2017, 01:42 am by TigerMan
If I would be able to get a warehouse and construct some Hartnell door wall and walls with photo walls. The 'Inferno' console in the middle.
Sofia, the infrequent builder and forumer.