Mar 29, 2024, 05:20 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Kit's Personal Tardis console room

Started by KIT-KAT, Jul 28, 2017, 06:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KIT-KAT

my own personal tardis is based on a mixture of all of them, but is mostly based on the version seen in the time monster.persoanl consoe.png
No, not the mind probe!

expendable

Nice work on your panels! Love the images inserted for the gauges! As your title mentions room, what sort of room were you planning? Classic roundels? Something more modern? A mix of the two?

KIT-KAT

my roundels are going to be based on the version seen in the time monster. but i'm going to include otherthings and elements from other console rooms :)
No, not the mind probe!

KIT-KAT

a few changes on these panelsgggggg.png
No, not the mind probe!

KIT-KAT

No, not the mind probe!

handofomega

Looks great Kit!!!   Nice blend of the Brachacki and Sharp consoles with your own flair!   Love it!

KIT-KAT

No, not the mind probe!

galacticprobe

Jul 31, 2017, 06:48 am #7 Last Edit: Jul 31, 2017, 06:48 am by galacticprobe
Your panels are looking great, kitkat! (One thing I did notice on this latest panel, though... the silver box in the upper left corner: "EMERGANCY" is spelled wrong; it should have all "E"s - "EMERGENCY". That should be a quick and easy fix, though.)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

KIT-KAT

hello! i've started the rest of the room now!prnyssdf.png
No, not the mind probe!

KIT-KAT

getting there! still a lot i want to doroom coming onto shape.png
No, not the mind probe!

KIT-KAT

No, not the mind probe!

KIT-KAT

No, not the mind probe!

expendable

Very nice! Love the personal touches with the books, the chest, and the plaid rug. But it looks like you have some large holes in your floor that people could fall through, so you may want to consider putting up some railings?

handofomega

Kit is looks like you are using Sketch-Up, is that right?    Or are you using something else?

KIT-KAT

yes, I am using sketchup  ;D
No, not the mind probe!