News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Custom Console build

Started by anime, Jul 17, 2017, 09:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

anime

Aug 01, 2017, 04:40 am #15 Last Edit: Aug 01, 2017, 06:37 pm by anime
Hi guys a small little update.

i just put down some glue to make the console sturdier, nothin much but that's all I have right now image.jpeg

More later.

Cheers
    Anime
"I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?" -11Th Doctor

anime

So much for more soon, haha. Anyway, i put some more filler down,made the console sturdier and added a rim thingy (have no idea what its called) for the rotor to sit down on and we painted the console! ;D pictures soon...i think.
"I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?" -11Th Doctor

anime

Aug 08, 2017, 07:07 pm #17 Last Edit: Aug 08, 2017, 07:08 pm by anime
Here are the picture!IMG_2657.JPGIMG_2662.JPG I don't know why i didn't put these pictures up sooner but here are the switches I boughtIMG_2663.JPGIMG_2664.JPG the toggle switches are smaller than a Lego mini figure, haha

karsthotep

filler is beautiful thing,  looking like a nice clean build.
I want notes, lists and answers by the time I finish this here Juicy-a-Box! WARNING: I am Thirst-ay! And it is Fruit Punch! And it is Delicious!"

anime

haha, yeah filler can be nice..but also a pain! Thanks for the support karsthotep

anime

sorry guys i haven't been around to posting, had to stop some cyberman in Florida ;D ::) but im back now!! hopefully an update soon!

take it easy,
                   Anime  (like it? :P)

anime

Hi guys! sorry for not updating in a while... *cough, cough* Two months *cough, cough* There was a fire near my house, almost had to evacuate..but hopefully there'll be an update soon!

Take it easy,
                 -Anime

galacticprobe

Oct 17, 2017, 11:29 pm #22 Last Edit: Oct 17, 2017, 11:29 pm by galacticprobe
Quote from: anime on Oct 17, 2017, 10:23 pm
Hi guys! sorry for not updating in a while...

No worries, Anime. We never put time limits on people for making Updates.

Quote from: anime on Oct 17, 2017, 10:23 pm
There was a fire near my house, almost had to evacuate..but hopefully there'll be an update soon!

Please don't tell me you were near some of those California wildfires! :o I hope everyone in your home is safe!

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

anime

Haha, thanks @Galaticprobe, Thankfully nobody is hurt in my faimily! But..yeah i was like really close to to the fire.

-Anime

galacticprobe

Oct 19, 2017, 04:15 am #24 Last Edit: Oct 19, 2017, 04:20 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: anime on Oct 18, 2017, 11:14 pm
But..yeah i was like really close to the fire.

I asked you not to tell me that!

Haha, thanks Galaticprobe

You're welcome, dude! (Oh, and no need for those @ symbols with member usernames unless you're posting an e-mail address; we're not a Twitter. :))

Thankfully nobody is hurt in my family!

And that's the most important thing of all!

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

anime

Nov 05, 2017, 12:19 am #25 Last Edit: Nov 05, 2017, 12:35 am by anime
hi guys here with another update!! I added a thing around the top of the console thing...(circled in red) And I started the stand. [/attach] there are some horrible photos (Hahahah) better photos coming soon!

RobloxScreenShot20171028_164955448.pngimage.jpg
(I also painted the Tardis blue!!!)

Take it easy,
                Anime

galacticprobe

Nov 05, 2017, 03:59 am #26 Last Edit: Nov 05, 2017, 04:00 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: anime on Nov 05, 2017, 12:19 am
And I started the stand. [/attachid]

Things look great, anime. But I'm afraid it looks like one of your images didn't post quite right for some reason. (I'm guessing it was a photo of your stand so far.) You might want to give that one another go; I would love to see it.

Dino.

anime

oh, oops! haha, yeah i'll post a picture of the stand later today, so be looking out for that!

Take it easy,

-Anime

TichePotato

That's a lovely shade of blue. Would look amazing with a sweeping stand. (Think Barchacki console, only more curved.) However, that would also have to be supported in the rest of the build, otherwise it would stand out. I also feel that some really silvery controls and again, a Barchacki-like Time Rotor would help compliment the colouration of the console.

anime

That's a brilliant idea, TichePotato, I will try my best to do that!

-Anime