Apr 20, 2024, 10:26 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Dalek Projectile Gun

Started by elkad, Nov 27, 2018, 09:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elkad

Nov 27, 2018, 09:45 pm Last Edit: Nov 28, 2018, 03:12 am by warmcanofcoke
When I made my Dalek machine gun, the first one, I completely forgot to make a reference topic about it.
The images I found are from different sites, alot of them I forget were. I even come across a measured blueprint on how to make the gun. Still it lacks a few details like the gun stock, the square air vent at the top, & the gun sight, on the opposite side of the air vent.

__death_to___gun.gifDalek Machine Gun.jpgd03-3x-c281.jpgd03-3x-c462.jpgDTTDgun.jpg

Anyone have any closeup shots of the gun stock or a reference images of a Beretta M38A, witch is what the gun was made from.

elkad

I just found a video of an Air-soft BB gun. If anyone plans to make a Dalek gun from this, all you would have to do is disassemble, & make the fin barrel. And make sure not to shoot anyone with it. (I'd manly use it for the sound it makes, no ammo.)

alexcutler

I believe the Dalek Gun (although built into a useable gun for the original Star Wars trilogy) never made it onto screen.  However it is to be found in the Star Wars Series: The Mandalorian where it is in the Mandalorian's weapon locker.