New, New TardisBuilders!

SJA Police Box

Started by d0ct0r200004, Dec 15, 2014, 06:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

galacticprobe

May 04, 2017, 04:28 am #30 Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 04:29 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: Cardinal Hordriss on May 03, 2017, 07:30 pm
I think I missed that program...

You're not the only one, CH. With BBC America showing 99 percent US show re-runs, we don't get all of the great UK shows that we used to when BBC America was good - when we first got it way back when and all they showed was UK programming. (I know lots of US shows are huge hits in the UK right now, but that doesn't mean we in the US want to see our own re-runs on what's supposed to be a channel showing us UK programming! >:()

Conspiracy theory! I think it's their way of making us pay for the BBC's new streaming channel on the Roku... turn BBC America into another US re-run channel and those of us eager for more UK programming will have to pay for that streaming channel, especially since the BBC pulled 99.9 percent of their shows away from Netflix and Hulu! >:(

Quote from: Cardinal Hordriss on May 03, 2017, 07:30 pm
what was it?

Good question... what show was that?

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

Angelus Lupus

I think it's from a while back now (could be around the 50th anniversary?) and it looks like The One Show before everything moved from the ? shaped Television centre. That would fit with Chris Evans being presenter (before he became ratings poison)
A mixed-up non-conformist, trying to fit in.

Sofia Fox

The prop was used in Jake Dudman's The Great Curator video. Albeit of a repaint to make it a darker blue and white windows frames. It's the same box looking at the base.
Sofia, the infrequent builder and forumer.