Jun 21, 2024, 05:53 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Guns of Doctor Who

Started by Davros Skaro, Apr 27, 2017, 12:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Davros Skaro

Apr 27, 2017, 12:05 am Last Edit: Apr 28, 2017, 06:42 pm by warmcanofcoke
Don't know if anyone has found this or posted anything on the "Guns" from the show, but I found this while looking for a few things. There is far to much to copy & put up here, so here is the link, someone might hve a way of loading it all on here so it's not lost.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Doctor_Who_(New_Series)

Chris.
Chris.

galacticprobe

Apr 27, 2017, 06:30 am #1 Last Edit: Apr 27, 2017, 06:30 am by galacticprobe
Wow, Chris! That list seems endless! I'm not sure how long such a comprehensive list would take to transcribe: posting photos of the guns, and of the screen grabs showing how they appeared, then there are the episode lists, not to mention the number of different characters that used the same guns in different episodes.

Seriously, that list is magnificent, but it's light-years-long!

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

Davros Skaro

That's why I posted the link. LMSO  :D

Chris.
Chris.

Davros Skaro

Apr 03, 2018, 06:47 am #3 Last Edit: Apr 04, 2018, 04:56 am by Davros Skaro
Have found my top link doesn't take you to the right page anymore, but this one will take you to the classics page, then when you scroll down to the end, there are links to the "New Series" by season 1 - 10.

I have downloaded all the info & pics, & saved it to a word document (280 pages of it) & will sort it out.

There are the same guns used in multiple shows, which I can sort them by gun, or leave it as they have & go by the episodes.

Let me know which way you would prefer it & I'll see what I can do.

Chris.
Chris.

Davros Skaro

Apr 04, 2018, 10:30 pm #4 Last Edit: Apr 06, 2018, 09:48 am by fifty
Sorry for got to add the link, here it is: http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Doctor_Who_(Classic_Series)

Chris.
Chris.

Scarfwearer

My feeling is that posting the link is enough.
It's probably not a good idea to be copying large collections of information from other parts of the internet to here for a number of reasons.

Davros Skaro

No Problems, I understand.  :) ;)

Chris.
Chris.