Apr 20, 2024, 04:04 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

1:7 Scale Altered Brachaki Build

Started by fivefingeredstyre, Apr 19, 2017, 01:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fivefingeredstyre

Yeah, it's that period...

I'm really going for a season 12/13 version; however the lamp is really bugging me. Looking at footage it was slightly different in Seeds of Doom, so I may just make a quick subtle change...

russellsuthern

Those TARDIS models look great, but I also absolutely love the other, spoiler-hidden, model you built-  fantastic!!

Russell

fivefingeredstyre

Thanks Russ... it's quite a large model, the only problem with it is where I'm going to put it...

I really should think these things through more...  :-[

karsthotep

Feb 04, 2020, 01:26 pm #78 Last Edit: Feb 04, 2020, 01:41 pm by karsthotep
Oh noooo you have no place to put it, awwwwwww,  I tell you what, I will gladly take that off your hands once completed.   Buds forever man!!!!  <lol>

Karst
I want notes, lists and answers by the time I finish this here Juicy-a-Box! WARNING: I am Thirst-ay! And it is Fruit Punch! And it is Delicious!"

fivefingeredstyre

Mar 08, 2020, 06:02 pm #79 Last Edit: Mar 08, 2020, 06:03 pm by fivefingeredstyre
Spent today nursing a hangover, so I thought I'd crack on with this little old thing...

IMG_1670.JPG

Just got to add the decals and then I can get on with dirting it down.

ionsith

It's beautiful... despite being so knocked and battered, there is just something about that prop that is so utterly TARDIS-y!

karsthotep

That is going to look sooo awesome in my collection :P

lol

Karst
I want notes, lists and answers by the time I finish this here Juicy-a-Box! WARNING: I am Thirst-ay! And it is Fruit Punch! And it is Delicious!"

frax owen

I love this but i always love seeing your work! Looks spot on!

The season 13 box is one i want to do in 1/13 scale eventually, when i can get around to it lol

fivefingeredstyre

Mar 16, 2020, 08:33 am #83 Last Edit: Mar 16, 2020, 08:34 am by fivefingeredstyre
As the slowest model build in the world gradually heads towards the finish line...

IMG_17301.JPG

IMG_17311.JPG

IMG_17321.JPG

IMG_17331.JPG

All signage is in place and box is dirtied down. The little is quite poor (again!) however I'm quite pleased with the Season 13 look...

All thats left to do is the electrics and its finished!

scotland yard

Tardis builder: "I've placed all the signage"
Regular people:"But there is a top sign missing"
Fellow Tardis builder: "Good job not placing the side Police Public Call Box sign".
Oh my giddy aunt!!

Volpone

...and "I like how you got the tilt to the signal lamp just right."
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

karsthotep

absolutely beautiful man...gorgeous. 

karst

fivefingeredstyre

Thanks mate, I moisturise...

oh, you mean the model...

ionsith

A thing of utter beauty.

fivefingeredstyre

Mar 25, 2020, 07:38 pm #89 Last Edit: Mar 25, 2020, 07:39 pm by fivefingeredstyre
Had some sunshine this weekend (First time in ages!) so I thought I'd get the model out in the garden.

75 2.jpg

75 4.jpg

75 6.JPG