Feb 29, 2024, 06:03 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Dalek Gun - Genesis of the Daleks

Started by Davros Skaro, Apr 13, 2017, 10:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Davros Skaro

OK. so the past few days I have gone through the "13 Dalek" story DVD's & gotten 609 pics, 104 of them are of the Daleks guns shooting (from different angles) & the effects on their targets. Do you want them all on this post (under the story heading of course) or on separate posts?

I also grabbed pics of other items as well, (hence the 609 pics), from some of the stories, if there is something of interest to anyone.

Chris.

P.S. Will post them up in the next day or so. (got shopping tomorrow) LMSO
Chris.

galacticprobe

Apr 26, 2017, 02:49 am #16 Last Edit: Apr 26, 2017, 02:54 am by galacticprobe
Good suffering Jehoshaphat, Chris! I wasn't expecting that many images! :o I was thinking maybe two or three sets from each story. (One set=image of the gun just as it "fires", image of the effect on the victim.) Sure, from a couple of different angles, hence the two or three sets to show how the "kill negative" evolved, but 104?! Oh, my fracking Glob!

I'd say post just a couple from each story here to show that evolution of the effect, and start a new topic for all of the other images - maybe call it something like "Dalek Guns, Kills, and Other Not-So-Goodies from Skaro". (If it won't let you use a topic title that long, just call it something like "The Skaro Factor", and then use the other in the Topic Description just below the title.)

It could take you a while to post all of those. And remember, you're limited to 100 pics per post. After that you'll have to start another post. (All in the same Topic, just different posts.) Does this make sense?

Dino.
P. S. You're amazing! :D
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

Davros Skaro

Apr 26, 2017, 04:58 am #17 Last Edit: Apr 26, 2017, 06:57 am by Davros Skaro
Quote from: galacticprobe on Apr 26, 2017, 02:49 am
I'd say post just a couple from each story here to show that evolution of the effect, and start a new topic for all of the other images - maybe call it something like "Dalek Guns, Kills, and Other Not-So-Goodies from Skaro". (If it won't let you use a topic title that long, just call it something like "The Skaro Factor", and then use the other in the Topic Description just below the title.)

It could take you a while to post all of those. And remember, you're limited to 100 pics per post. After that you'll have to start another post. (All in the same Topic, just different posts.) Does this make sense?

Dino.
P. S. You're amazing! :D

What I'll do is do one post one story (on the same page/topic) I think this is what your meaning & thought "Evolution of The Dalek Gun" might be a good title for it. When done will put a link to the Topic on here that way others can find it easily.

Stay tuned, it may take me a while. :D 8) & thanks for the compliment.

Chris.

***EDIT*** Got them loaded, you can find them here: http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?topic=7646.msg96341#msg96341

Enjoy! :) 8)
Chris.