Apr 16, 2021, 06:15 pm


New, New TardisBuilders!

Season 13 lights

Started by omarvance, Jan 27, 2017, 02:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic


Jan 27, 2017, 02:54 am Last Edit: Jul 03, 2019, 04:48 am by warmcanofcoke
Does anyone know where I can get lights that look like the ones in the pic?  Five across on the top mid panel. I'm guessing six down on the left triangle.



At a guess, these are the quite hard edged lamp covers.

Here are an example on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291025729405
Kind Regards,




Jan 27, 2017, 08:26 am #2 Last Edit: Jan 27, 2017, 08:26 am by galacticprobe
And for those in the US:


This one is a search for just the lamp holder, and it yielded two results: one with the green lens, and one with a red. You can probably also find very close matches at a Radio Shack-type store, or any electronics supply store. They might even have additional colors for the lens. And then there is always the Digikey site (http://www.digikey.com); the lamp holders will be in the Optoelectronics section, Panel Indicators, Pilot Lights link.

Still, your best bet would be to check out the stores so you can actually see what you're getting, to make sure it's the size you need or want, and to see what lenses they have. Sometimes these come separate and you have to buy the holder, and then the lens.

"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"


Search eBay for panel indicator lights


Thanks MOR, I was going to hit Radio Spares but quickly decided I'd be looking forever! LOL
Kind Regards,