Mar 29, 2024, 07:18 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Other Dave's Hartnell/Troughton Console

Started by Other Dave, Sep 14, 2016, 04:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwidoc

Gorgeous, lovely, amazing, perfect, stunning, drool-worthy, inspiring, beautiful, heart-stopping, smile-making.   I LOVE it.   The quivering meters make it for me but the work you've done to make a sequence of switches work, the column motion and everything else is just amazing.

Bravo.

Dalex

Wow, simply incredible!  You've done an absolutely fantastic job.  So jealous!!  :)

Question:  What is the TARDIS background hum you are using?  It almost sounds like a mix of the 1st Doctor's and 4th Doctor's and seems to vary depending on where you're standing at the console, although that's probably just the video recording.  (I ask because I recently had to prepare my own version of the 1960s TARDIS hum since I couldn't find a good copy anywhere online.)

Alex
Dalex

DoctorWho8

I squeeeeeeeeeeeed upon watching the video!  Can I come to your house to play, please? :D
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

Other Dave

Quote from: Dalex on Feb 12, 2017, 09:14 pm
What is the TARDIS background hum you are using? 
Alex

I found them right here on TB!  Look in the Console Workshop section -> Original Sound FX.   The first post is by rob49152. There is a link there.

TheMasterRichman

When i make my MK1 Half Size Tardis Console, i'll be inspired by you :)

- Rich
Barbara: Doctor, the trembling stopped, The Doctor: Oh, my dear! I'm so glad you're feeling better. Barbara: No! Not me! The ship! The Doctor: Oh, the... Oh, my! I'm so sorry...