Apr 20, 2024, 09:04 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Art Card Model Consoles

Started by stiki, Jan 19, 2012, 01:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stiki

001 (2).jpg
Hello Rich, it is not a case of not wanting to share.

I do not have a full template for the model, I custom make the parts & create the graphics as I need them.
To give you some idea, I've attached a copy of the basic form for the pedestal.
The console is made up of this print x 6 plus graphics for the controls & central column.
A cut down plastic cylinder makes up the central column.
Ian

TheMasterRichman

Alright, thanks for the template.

- Rich
Barbara: Doctor, the trembling stopped, The Doctor: Oh, my dear! I'm so glad you're feeling better. Barbara: No! Not me! The ship! The Doctor: Oh, the... Oh, my! I'm so sorry...

Sofia Fox

stiki, how do you fold the template? I saw your thread and really liked the consoles and downloaded the template. But, I don't know how to fold it.

Thanks,
TigerMan
Sofia, the infrequent builder and forumer.

galacticprobe

Apr 16, 2017, 06:17 am #48 Last Edit: Apr 16, 2017, 06:17 am by galacticprobe
Just a quick note: The link that stiki posted above is dead. Even the Wayback Machine was of no help. It has only one snapshot of that page, but all of the images on it are gone. :(

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

Sofia Fox

After your comment, I just found out about the link. Oh well... :P

Sofia Fox

Quick question was that link to fold up the layout or something else besides the walls? If not, I hope stiki can reply with instructions

galacticprobe

Sep 20, 2017, 05:19 am #51 Last Edit: Sep 20, 2017, 05:20 am by galacticprobe
Sticki was last logged in on September 2 (about 3 weeks ago), so he is still around. But with all of the new posts, he might not get to see these comments for a while the nest time he logs in.

It would probably be best of you sent him a PM, TigerMan, asking your question. That should send him an e-mail notice that he's got a PM waiting here. Also, if you put the link to this thread in your PM, he'll be able to click on it and find his way here easily to hopefully answer your questions, and maybe update us on that dead link he'd originally posted to the template.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

stiki

plan2.jpgplan1.jpg

Here are two shots that I hope will help with this?
Apologies for the lateness of my reply....

Sofia Fox

I can kind of see the point but at some areas it's a bit confusing.  :-\

hartnell_era_builder

Hey will you be able to send me the printouts please because ive been wanting to make a console room but never had the right roundels and i love yours and i get if you cant.

Sofia Fox

Hey, hartnell_era_builder. There's always just printing out the photo-blowup walls.