Jun 19, 2021, 04:07 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Planet of the Daleks console room

Started by silverfox, Oct 09, 2014, 09:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

galacticprobe

Aug 15, 2015, 05:26 am #15 Last Edit: Aug 15, 2015, 05:27 am by galacticprobe
Silverfox, thanks for that. ("Planet of the Daleks" is one story I haven't gotten on DVD yet.) I can certainly make use of that "alert", and may try to get a grab of that from HuluPlus or YouTube. I have a feeling I'll be needing it once the babysitting starts in full swing, and it gets to "Diaper-changing time!" ;D - Erm... or maybe that will end up being more like :P.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

goldsupreme

silverfox

for Galacticprobe here is the screen shot of the monitor display

spiridon_screen2_zpsjjdzzua9.png

here is a plan view of the layout although the lintels at the top of the walls mean you can't see much

tardis%20control%20room_planet%20daleks_plan_zpsglfrcmeq.jpg

and here is a high shot at an angle of the layout

tardis%20control%20room_planet%20daleks_overhead_zpsxhwtjiao.jpg

galacticprobe

Aug 23, 2015, 05:29 am #18 Last Edit: Aug 23, 2015, 05:32 am by galacticprobe
Wow! Thanks for the warning screen grab, silverfox! (You have no idea just how much I could have used that on Thursday morning after our son dropped "Stormageddon" off on his way to work. The little guy had what could best be described as a "Poonami" within minutes after being here, and within minutes of that - high temps and humidity be damned! All the windows were open as sounds of gagging filled the street - mostly from me because I have a weak stomach - but I definitely could have used a poster-sized print of that "Oxygen Exhausted" screen!)

Think I know what I'll have the wife doing on Monday!

As for your console room, she's looking amazing! Beautiful rendering!

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

nebula1253

Er, why is there a roundel wall outside the doors?

Mark

That's exactly the same question I asked myself Nebula when I watched the story in question !

nebula1253

Looks like the BBC really goofed up on that occasion! Although I think maybe the Doctor got bored and put an extra room between the interior and exterior.

rob49152

it was like that a time or two in the Pertwee years. Check out Claws of Axos episode 4.

handofomega

Rob hit it on the nose.  I recently rewatched Claws of Axos and saw just that.