Mar 29, 2024, 01:21 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

2005 Half Scale TARDIS Cat Fort

Started by astromark, Aug 08, 2011, 08:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

evil bob

Is that three sides covered and the fourth open?
Looks awesome!

ionsith

Mog-tor Who! Genius idea and superbly executed. When the cat starts to wear a multi-coloured collar... worry! :D

krshankzbl

Absolutely superb. I wont show my cats though...
The straight line may be the shortest path but it's not necessarily the most interesting -  DW4

a_blue_box_in_oz

Just simply brilliant!
Excellent build!!
- well done.

mobius

Police public Cat box! officers and Cats respond to urgent calls. actually the cats are likely to ignore even urgent calls, be honest.
brilliant project! very well done. what more could any Whovian cat ask for really? I tip my floppy hat to you!
It's always a matter of time...

red5ive

Your Cat fort is Fantastic! Just want to send you an FYI, I wanted to look at the plans you posted but your website, www.tardiscatfort.com has been hacked by an extremist group.  You should contact your ISP provider to get your site back.

galacticprobe

Nov 17, 2014, 07:11 am #21 Last Edit: Nov 17, 2014, 07:11 am by galacticprobe
Astromark hasn't logged in since August, so he might not be frequenting the Boards. I've sent him a PM with your comment, red5ive, about his site being hacked. Hopefully he'll get an e-mail notifying him of the PM and he'll log in to check it out.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

astromark

Hey everyone. I'm sorry for the inconvenience to any one who tried to access the cat fort site. I didn't know we had been hacked until recently. Anyway, we removed any aspects of the site that could draw attention to any future hackers and just have a gallery available at this time. You can feel free to go check out the pics if you'd like.

addykaye

Quote from: astromark on Sep 15, 2011, 01:12 am
Thanks for the compliment. Kaylee loves it! I just used Doctor Bill Rudolph's plans and sized them to 1/2 scale. All of the interior was basically just done by placing things where they seemed to fit.

Im having a little trouble finding the right post with the full scale info on the TARDIS to be able to possibly replicate it ourselves. Would you be able to post a link to that page? Thanks!!

galacticprobe

Feb 16, 2015, 07:03 am #24 Last Edit: Feb 16, 2015, 07:03 am by galacticprobe
If by "full scale" you're talking life-sized, then you'll find plans for various versions from the 1963 original to the 2010/2013 version in here: http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?board=29.0.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

mntonyb

Hi Mark:
My wife came across your awesome TARDIS cat fort and has asked me to build one for our two cats.    She pointed me at this site as well as the TARDIS Cat Fort site.   The pictures are awesome, but I was unable to find an dimensions, build instructions, etc.    Do you have anything plans/blueprints/build instructions/etc. you can share?   Thanks in advance for your reply.
Best Regards,
Tony

mobius

completely brilliant. I might have to make one of these for my cats. yes, right after I finish the other, uh, 4 I'm working on... well one's nearing completion anyway!
It's always a matter of time...