Apr 19, 2024, 05:19 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

S10 TARDIS Interior

Started by δ³Σx², Mar 21, 2016, 06:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

δ³Σx²

Here is the first image that I have done, there are still a few things that I need to think about.

My S9 TARDIS.jpg
(more images to follow)
Dum inter homines, sumus colamus humanitatem. Cum tacent clament.

LMC97

I already like the design you have there. Great job.

LMC  :)
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

δ³Σx²

Two more images of the interior, I am still working on the roof and the bottom walls.

s10 interior.jpg
s10 interior2.jpg

δ³Σx²

δ³Σx²

δ³Σx²

sonicfez

This looks AMAZING! Although, I don't feel like it can be called "the S9 interior with some things changed around" it feels too far departed to be called "some things changed around" it honestly feels more custom. But it still looks, in the words of the 9th Doctor, FANTASTIC!
Stay TARDIS fans, my friends. -Fez

δ³Σx²

What I imagine the TARDIS to look like if the Doctor was to turn off the Chameleon circuit.
TARDIS shell1.jpg

My TARDIS shell with two older shell versions
TARDIS shells.jpg
TARDIS shells2.jpg

δ³Σx²

I have been having a play around with a small room that I am thinking of having coming off the console room of the TARDIS.
The room could be used as a "thinking" room for the Doctor and video projection room.

scifiwall.jpg
scifiwall1.jpg
scifiwall2.jpg
scifiwall3.jpg
scifiwall4.jpg

galacticprobe

Jul 30, 2016, 05:00 am #9 Last Edit: Jul 30, 2016, 05:00 am by galacticprobe
Hmm... this reminds me of a planetarium I went to as a kid. It was a class field trip, and while I've never forgotten the planetarium, I can't for the life of me remember where it was located! I know I was still going to Grade School and living in New York City (The Bronx), but it wasn't the Hayden Planetarium in Manhattan. I've been to that one (and the attached American Museum of Natural History) enough times while growing up that when I was in high school (10th Grade, I think) and we made a field trip to the Museum and Hayden Planetarium, I knew my way around the place so well I was the one that had to round up everyone that had gotten lost - teachers included!

That other, smaller planetarium that looks like this render? No idea where it might have been. (Fond memories, though.)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

δ³Σx²

δ³Σx²

A small render of an idea of an entrance.

100916 entrance.jpg
100916 entrance2.jpg
100916 entrance3.jpg

δ³Σx²

δ³Σx²

I want to add a hand rail around the platform the console in on, but I am unsure to as to which style to go for.

Has anyone got any ideas?

tony farrell

Sep 19, 2016, 01:35 pm #14 Last Edit: Sep 19, 2016, 01:37 pm by Tony Farrell
Please don't take this as a criticism (in any negative sense of the word) - isn't meant like that.

I wonder, is there any way you could slightly brighten your images (or perhaps make them slightly less 'grainy'). There's obviously a lot of detail in them (which you've clearly worked hard to achieve) but - on my monitor - I'm slightly struggling to see those details.

I do like your design though (especially the mirrored aspects such as the floor plates).  :)

T