Mar 29, 2024, 05:57 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

A attempt at a 2013 interior

Started by LMC97, Sep 10, 2014, 06:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

δ³Σx²

This is looking really good LMC, keep up all the hard work that you are putting into this model.
There is just one thing on one of the panels that look a little out in my opinion...

35.jpgScreen Shot 2015-03-31 at 20.19.37.jpg

I just think that yours looks a little too thin
Dum inter homines, sumus colamus humanitatem. Cum tacent clament.

LMC97

Apr 12, 2015, 06:00 pm #286 Last Edit: Jan 17, 2016, 07:30 pm by LMC97
I have now started to add more this panel but it's not finished yet.
138.jpg
And I have also made this wider and this might be the next panel I will add too... maybe.
139.jpg
I really looking forward to how this looks when I finish this.

LMC  :)
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

vortex maker

Right now, your modeling is hitting me as very clean and polished. Great Job! I really can't wait to see this finished!

dwc

Is there any chance I could have measurements for the panels?

handofomega

Nice to see this in Sketch Up!   I am toying around with the console myself.   Doing a mash-up of the 2013 console and takin out the panels I don't care for.   Can't wait to see more of your fabulous work on this! ;D

LMC97

Jan 16, 2016, 11:02 am #290 Last Edit: Jan 16, 2016, 04:13 pm by LMC97
Thanks Handofomega, as soon I've finished fixing a few problems that occurred while making it, I can continue. I really should have check everything was in order before moving on to other stages. Oh well. Caleb, I'm not my panels measurements will be accurate. I kinda improvised when making the panels and then I kept changing them. I could try to find my console sketchup file and get an image of it with the measurements, but I can't guarantee that they will be correct.

LMC
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

LMC97

Jan 17, 2016, 07:27 pm #291 Last Edit: Jan 17, 2016, 07:30 pm by LMC97
Here are the panel measurements.
panelmeasurements.jpg
I hope they help. (They may not be correct)
LMC
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

ThisJustinOnline

Quote from: handofomega on Jan 13, 2016, 11:30 pm
Nice to see this in Sketch Up!   I am toying around with the console myself.   Doing a mash-up of the 2013 console and takin out the panels I don't care for.   Can't wait to see more of your fabulous work on this! ;D

Heh that's what I am doing in a real sense :)

Fantastic 3D work LMC!

Only thing is the top section with the quadrant faders, I think is supposed to have no step. The picture I think you referenced actually had the side piece slid down.

Faders.jpg

handofomega

Primrodo I have added a couple panels from the 5 Doctors console to the Smith/Capaldi console.  The telepathic control panel on the current console reminded me of the old 5 Doctors console.  Looks good thus far.

ThisJustinOnline

Have you seen the Impossible Worlds Book for Doctor Who? Has some concept for this console with a lot of 5 doctors console look to it!

LMC97

Quote from: Primrodo on Jan 18, 2016, 02:15 pm
Fantastic 3D work LMC!

Thanks Primrodo. Also, thanks for pointing out that little issue I had with that top section. It will be fixed in the next update. (Hopefully that won't long now)

LMC
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

ThisJustinOnline

I would never have noticed had I not been staring at these images for months now. :P

handofomega

Quote from: Primrodo on Jan 19, 2016, 01:46 am
Have you seen the Impossible Worlds Book for Doctor Who? Has some concept for this console with a lot of 5 doctors console look to it!

I have the TARDIS issue of Doctor WHO magazine that has a pic like that in it.   That along with the way the telepathic circuits panel looks made me feel that a mash up between the two consoles would look good.   ;D