Apr 24, 2024, 05:02 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Roblox McGann TARDIS Exterior

Started by Sofia Fox, Jun 15, 2016, 01:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sofia Fox

Mar 26, 2017, 06:45 pm #15 Last Edit: Mar 31, 2017, 12:07 am by TigerMan1995
Just to clarify, this is the updated Hudolin.
Actually that old one did get handles and a lock, but it was put on there when I was first building this one here. I did that so when I gave it away it would be fully complete.
Also you might notice the change from voxel terrain to smooth terrain, that's because smooth terrain all 'round is a better system and look better and that voxel terrain was discontinued in early 2017.

RobloxScreenShot03262017_121110862.png
RobloxScreenShot03262017_121132794.png

Haven't even tried to update these threads...
Well I guess here we go!
See you next post!
Sofia, the infrequent builder and forumer.

Sofia Fox

Starting my rebuild of this soon so expect that since I finished my New Series v6.

Sofia Fox

I've started on my third version of the Richard Hudolin box!
RobloxScreenShot20190628_011943148.png
This is so far what I got. Well, this is a bit outdated now. I got the windows in. just didn't take an image of them yet.

Sofia Fox

So, it's been a while, eh? Yeah, I've lost major amounts of motivation to do anything, but I've recently been getting better so I made more progress on the Hudolin TARDIS. I finished the wall and then copied it around for all four walls, then put the right hammered pane positions in.
hudolin 1.PNG
hudolin 2.PNG
That's all for now, updates will become sporadic, but I'm sure they will come.  :)

Sofia Fox

I almost forgot about the handles, but I just made those
hudolin 3.PNG
Small update, but I'm juggling the things I have to do right now.
That's all folks!

Sofia Fox

I have made the roof and halfway progress into the lamp. All that's left is the inner struts and fresnel.
hudolin 4.PNG
Can't believe I'm almost done with this, I'm very proud how good this looks, this blows my version 2 out of the water!

Cheers, Trixie

Sofia Fox

Hello everyone, might as well make my first build update in the new forum! I have since finished and downscaled this TARDIS and it looks lovely!
hudolin 8.PNG
Well that's all folks!