New, New TardisBuilders!

TARDIS Screens

Started by BioDoctor900, Dec 15, 2015, 01:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BioDoctor900

Maybe I did... maybe I didn't  ;) ;D

BioDoctor900

karsthotep

Lol, well if you did  it's the next best thing to actually having it referenced on the show.  Mwhahahahahaha.... I will see it used everywhere!!!!!!
I want notes, lists and answers by the time I finish this here Juicy-a-Box! WARNING: I am Thirst-ay! And it is Fruit Punch! And it is Delicious!"

galacticprobe

Jan 09, 2018, 06:08 am #17 Last Edit: Jan 09, 2018, 06:09 am by galacticprobe
Those look amazing, BioDoc! Great work! (I wish I knew how to do that sort of thing.)

Quote from: BioDoctor900 on Jan 08, 2018, 03:58 pm
These will be put together with the audio from the episode once all the glitch effects are added.

I can't wait to see those versions. Though the silent versions are great as is, too. Would it be possible to have one version with, and one version without sound? That would let people add their own sounds, depending on what they use the video graphics for.

Quote from: BioDoctor900 on Jan 08, 2018, 03:58 pm
Please feel free to use them, but credit me if you do

Oh, you can bet we will credit you if we use them! (We do stick up for our own, and give credit where it's due.)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

BioDoctor900

Peted, you wish is my command  ;) Let's Start from the Beginging

TARDIS Information System.jpg

TV Movie Screen.jpg

The Moment.jpg

2005 Screen.jpg

2014 Nebula.jpg

2014 Galaxy.jpg

TARDIS Self Distruct.jpg

Caretaker Map.jpg

Coordinates Screen.jpg

Face The Raven.jpg

Series 10 Screen.jpg

Fault Screen.jpg

System Failure Screen.jpg

Hope these come in handy :)

BioDoctor900

karsthotep

2nd to last one is my favorite for obvious reasons :),  Do you have that one in a higher resolution perchance? 
I want notes, lists and answers by the time I finish this here Juicy-a-Box! WARNING: I am Thirst-ay! And it is Fruit Punch! And it is Delicious!"

BioDoctor900

Karsthotep, I'll have to rerender it in a higher resolution, I'll see what I can do ;)

BioDoctor900

karsthotep

whoohoo, thanks man,

I'll be using your active screens on my console for the large panel monitor, having it display one of these will make it really come to life. 

BioDoctor900

Unfortunately because I got rid of the base files for it, as I had to do it in layers, I can't improve the quality  :-\ ::)

Sorry

BioDoctor900

karsthotep

DOH, no worries,  I snagged one of your other ones as a suitable substitute. 

lorisarvendu

Ummm...Diagnostic Screen - It's Type "Forty" not "Fourty". No "U" in it.

-Your friendly neighbourhood proof-reader.

galacticprobe

Jan 11, 2018, 08:36 am #25 Last Edit: Jan 11, 2018, 08:37 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: lorisarvendu on Jan 11, 2018, 12:42 am

Well, aside from the Chameleon Circuit, and the navigational system, and the destination readouts... apparently the "spell checker" is another... erm... as Vicki explained to Steven in 'The Time Meddler', "That is merely another technical hitch and the Doctor will repair it one day."

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

BioDoctor900

Didn't even notice that  ::)

Think I may well try and fix it at some point, but at the same time, once I've added the glitch effect, no one will really notice

BioDoctor900

evil bob

Quote from: lorisarvendu on Jan 11, 2018, 12:42 am

-Your friendly neighbourhood proof-reader.

I missed that.

I just thought that was a non-US way of spelling.  Like "Colour", "Favourite", or "Neighbourhood".

Rassilons Rod

Non-US? Oh.... You mean "the right way" ;)
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

karsthotep

HEEEYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

lol