Previous topic - Next topic

Oblivion

Oct 28, 2015, 02:42 pm Last Edit: Oct 28, 2015, 02:44 pm by Oblivion
eye1.jpg
eye4.jpg
Hampshire UK

galacticprobe

Oct 29, 2015, 03:50 am #1 Last Edit: Oct 29, 2015, 03:51 am by galacticprobe
That is amazing! I'd love to see a literal "step by step: the making of" for this one! (I'll be looking through that Build Diary very closely.) If there are enough steps to follow, then I might give it a go and let the wife wear it to formal occasions, like the wedding we went to last Saturday.

It looks brilliant, Oblivion! As always, and maybe even more so because of the sparkling jewels in it.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

Oblivion

Oct 29, 2015, 07:40 am #2 Last Edit: Oct 29, 2015, 07:42 am by Oblivion
Quote from: galacticprobe on Oct 29, 2015, 03:50 am
That is amazing! I'd love to see a literal "step by step: the making of" for this one! (I'll be looking through that Build Diary very closely.) If there are enough steps to follow, then I might give it a go and let the wife wear it to formal occasions, like the wedding we went to last Saturday.

It looks brilliant, Oblivion! As always, and maybe even more so because of the sparkling jewels in it.

Dino.

Bless ya, thanks. You should be able to follow my build on it. It's not that detailed a diary but it doesn't have to be I don't think , it's just a question of building up rows of gems on a circular disc :) Oddly it's so sparkly in real life but I had great difficulty reflecting that in the photos, it's one of those odd pieces that didn't photograph well.
Hampshire UK