Apr 19, 2024, 10:54 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Custom TARDIS Console Build

Started by dwc, Sep 19, 2015, 08:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

galacticprobe

Sep 24, 2015, 06:14 am #15 Last Edit: Sep 24, 2015, 06:14 am by galacticprobe
We always love to see new ideas and designs evolve into real builds, whether models or full-sized. So by all means: build away! (And post loads of photos of the building process. We also love photos!)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

dwc

Hello! Sorry tht tgis thread has been somewhat inactive for 2 months, I've had lots of things going on atm, for example, we've just moved houses, plus school is a pain. I can't say I've done anything since the last update, though.

-Caleb

P.S. I don't sleep. Well I do, but not much. So I'll be on quite frequently, so don't be afraid to hit me up with a few questions.

galacticprobe

Nov 22, 2015, 06:49 am #17 Last Edit: Nov 22, 2015, 06:50 am by galacticprobe
Don't worry about how long it takes you to get an Update in, Caleb. There are no time constraints placed on members to get Updates posted. We know everyone has either school (anywhere from Grade 9 through to University), or a demanding job, or jobs to do around the house that can't be ignored, etc. And then there is the family life. So you just post when you can, and if things are going to take a long while before you can get another Update or comment in, just a quick post (like you just did) lets everyone know that all is still well with you (i.e. you're still alive and planning your Update ;)), and that's good enough for us. We can wait for you. There is never any rush... well, that is, unless you have a personal deadline to meet. Otherwise, we'll still be here whenever you're ready.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

dwc

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS HAVE STARTED FOR ME!

This means: 6 or so weeks of not many distractions. I might not get much done though, but I'm hoping to get at least a full scale cardboard model done.  ;D