HNI_0005.JPG

HNI_0006.JPG

And all the panels

HNI_0007.JPG

Panel 1

HNI_0008.JPG

Panel 2

HNI_0009.JPG

Panel 3, on the black piece of wood is meant to be a 2ds on it.

HNI_0012.JPG

Panel 4

HNI_0013.JPG

Panel 5,

HNI_0014.JPG

Panel 5, behind the Mirror

HNI_0015.JPG

And Panel 6

- Rich
Barbara: Doctor, the trembling stopped, The Doctor: Oh, my dear! I'm so glad you're feeling better. Barbara: No! Not me! The ship! The Doctor: Oh, the... Oh, my! I'm so sorry...

The14thDr

Jul 18, 2016, 07:00 pm #1 Last Edit: Jul 18, 2016, 07:01 pm by The14thDr
This looks awesome, Rich! I think this is roughly the same size as my console, judging by the scale of the light switches (speaking of which, I love the use of light switches for some of the controls, ingenious!! :D)
How did you make that control above the two light switches on panel 1?

Kind regards, The14thDr :D

EDIT: Also, could you tell me what you used for the time rotor casing?
"Would you like a jelly baby?"

galacticprobe

Jul 18, 2016, 08:01 pm #2 Last Edit: Jul 18, 2016, 08:02 pm by galacticprobe
I agree with The14thDr; she is a beauty! I'm also interested in what you used for the rotor cover, and what size that cover is. It would also be great to know where you found it, if you're willing to tell us <said with a huge "Please?" added>. :)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

TheMasterRichman

Jul 18, 2016, 08:17 pm #3 Last Edit: Jul 18, 2016, 08:27 pm by richman695
Well that thing above the two light switches is from a bus, on it, it has the speed limit, fuel tank, I called it the radiation counter, because I looks like one, and I thought it would go nicely with the console.

Also the column is from a traffic light and the column casing is just a transparent bucket.
there was another one it didn't fit properly, I was stuck, then my dad was working and found a bucket will stickers on it, we cleaned it and it looks smashing on it. And there it is today, i found some scratches on it but I don't care. And sorry dino I don't know the size of it, I wish I did know  :'(

- Rich
Barbara: Doctor, the trembling stopped, The Doctor: Oh, my dear! I'm so glad you're feeling better. Barbara: No! Not me! The ship! The Doctor: Oh, the... Oh, my! I'm so sorry...

TheMasterRichman

I have got the measurements of the column casing,

Its, Width - 23 cm, Height - 24 cm,

And just to put on,

Panel, Width - 45 cm, Height - 30 cm,

The console all together,

Width - 91 cm, Height - 115 cm,

- Rich

nebula1253

Jul 19, 2016, 05:46 pm #5 Last Edit: Jul 19, 2016, 05:46 pm by nebula1253
Ah, about twice the size of my first console!
I really, really like this build!  :D
Well done, Richman695!

TheMasterRichman

Jul 19, 2016, 06:50 pm #6 Last Edit: Jul 19, 2016, 07:08 pm by Richman695
Thank you very much, nebula, I feel very thrilled about people really liking my console,

Also just to say it took me a month and a half to make it, so not at all long, for this piece,

Also guys I'll be posting more photos tomorrow, so look out for them

- Rich

galacticprobe

Jul 19, 2016, 08:41 pm #7 Last Edit: Jul 19, 2016, 08:45 pm by galacticprobe
Thanks for the measurements of the column casing, Rich. It's about the right diameter for what I'm looking for, but a tad on the short side. Maybe if I can find a few of those clear buckets somewhere I can bond a few together to make a taller casing.

Your console is also larger than what I can squeeze into my house. (I have very small rooms, and the one room large enough is filled with furniture. Still, I have hopes of a similar-sized console in my house one day.)

I look forward to seeing more great photos of your console!

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

TheMasterRichman

Jul 20, 2016, 04:57 pm #8 Last Edit: Jul 20, 2016, 05:10 pm by Richman695
Hay guys, just like i promised, more photos because we love photos  ;D, this time I've got a better camera.

SUNP0001.JPG

SUNP0004.JPG

SUNP0008.JPG

3rd panel, with 2ds on on this time.

SUNP0010.JPG

The phone, I tried to copy the movement sensors, in Jon pertwee time, when he was calling for help to the time lords.

SUNP0025.JPG

The Radiation counter,

SUNP0011.JPG

under the console,

SUNP0013.JPG

My father told me to use a battery, I wanted a plug, because it's last forever, and battery don't last long,  but listen to your father  ::)

Right, I've tryed to copy this image of Hartnell on his console, on my console, have a look and see what you think, I think it looks amazing.  ;D

hartnell.jpg
SUNP0024.JPG

- Rich

The14thDr

The more photos I see of this build, the more amazing it looks!! ;D As for batteries vs. mains power, the lights in my TARDIS run on AA batteries, and they are still working fine after almost nine months, and I haven't changed the batteries since October!! :D It's probably safer as well, as you don't have to worry about cables trailing across the room to wherever you have your TARDIS stood.

But I digress. Your Old Girl looks fantastic, Rich. This is definitely a build to be proud of. (I love that recreation of the Hartnell photo, I think I'd like to try this myself at some point)

Kind regards, The14thDr :D
"Would you like a jelly baby?"

galacticprobe

Jul 21, 2016, 05:06 pm #10 Last Edit: Jul 21, 2016, 05:06 pm by galacticprobe
I have to agree with 14th on this one. Now if only you could find a way of putting up some sort of roundel-looking wall behind you, you could really create the illusion. (Do they make things like shower curtains with roundel-esque patterns on them? One of those could be hung up and it wouldn't take up much space, and it could also come down easily when needed.)

Beautiful console!

Dino.

TheMasterRichman

Jul 21, 2016, 05:46 pm #11 Last Edit: Jul 21, 2016, 05:48 pm by Richman695
Well Dino, I could do a background but I would just like the console without anything behind it, but in the future I will build a Mk 1 Type III console unit, i might do a background around that.

But all together, No! thank you.  :)

It was a good idea, but it's not for me.

- Rich