Apr 26, 2024, 09:00 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Custom TARDIS Console

Started by John Gervais, Jun 01, 2015, 10:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

John Gervais

Jun 01, 2015, 10:56 pm Last Edit: Jun 03, 2015, 05:40 pm by untimelyvideos
I hope you enjoy my thread throughout my Console's progression! I would very much enjoy both questions and requests! I hope you like my first attempt! IMG_2699.JPGIMG_2702.JPGIMG_2703.JPGIMG_2706.JPGIMG_2711.JPG
"You are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain." -The Doctor

galacticprobe

Jun 02, 2015, 06:03 am #1 Last Edit: Jun 02, 2015, 06:03 am by galacticprobe
I love how you've installed the internal bracing pieces. Were those corner bits difficult to angle cut correctly? Also, how big is this part of the console (which I'm guessing is the panel's outer rim?)?

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

John Gervais

They were horrible to cut correctly. I was afraid it wouldn't happen but s new table saw was discovered for other reasons. I had build a giant compass to make the hexagon for the top and bottom, that might have been almost as annoying.
I'm out at the moment so I'll get back on the measurements soon.
"You are a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain." -The Doctor

John Gervais

Panels are coming image.jpg

petrovich

Looks good. What are your final dimensions? I look forward to seeing it finished.