bazz

bazz

bazz

bazz

bazz

russellsuthern

Nice work!
Keep it up.

It's always a magic moment when the light goes on & you first switch it on :)

Russell

bazz

Well that seemed harder than it needed to be. Couldn't seem to post text and pictures together. Anyway also went to the markets again this weekend just gone and came across a stall owned by a guy that runs his own signage business. Asked him how much it would cost to make me up the signs for the police box sign, he said he'll do them for $15 each so $60 for the set, not too bad.
Still a bit of work to do yet, will have to wait for the weekend, and hopefully the weather is ok.

bazz

Cheers Russell, yeah it was kind of cool, i took a video earlier where I had it flashing to sound effects, well I say flashing but i was just connecting and disconnecting to the sound of the tardis but it was kind of cool, and the little kid inside of me was secretly jumping up and down saying "look what I did, look what I did". I have yet to wire anything permanently up to it, but looking forward to the end product.

Bazz

bazz

Found this at work today and thought it would make a great addition to interior lighting, although I am going to have to swap out the globe for an LED, the little halogen pumps out a hell of a lot of heat.20150414_162839.jpg

bazz

Finally finished the door window frame and painted, that's all frames done just need backing on them.finished door frame.jpg

bazz

bazz

Had a quick look to see what the interior light would look like, excuse the dodgy temporary wiring, but looks cool, and will look better once the window coverings are on20150414_174744.jpg

bazz

bazz

bazz