News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Ambassadors Of Death Face Mask Build

Started by elkad, Feb 19, 2022, 05:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elkad

Feb 19, 2022, 05:48 pm Last Edit: Feb 19, 2022, 05:50 pm by elkad
Reference: https://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?topic=10744.15

I stared off with finding the glasses, after reviewing the screen capture, I realized I had the wrong type, but I found another pare on e-bay that is, some what acquit to the original. I'll use these for reference till I get the other pare in the mail.

Ambassadors Of Death face mask (1).jpgSafty Sunglasses.png

Next, I used the image of the, covid mask I'd like to call it, & stenciled it off my computer screen. I modified it to be the right size, shape & corresponding holes, or as close as possible.
I used a hole punch to make the holes. I made two stencils, because the prop mask had two layers that sandwiched a cotton mask inside.

Ambassadors Of Death face mask (2).jpgAmbassadors Of Death face mask (3).jpg

I glued the stencil to thin cardboard & made a copy & cut the lip around the first stencil were the second half would show threw.

Ambassadors Of Death face mask (4).jpgAmbassadors Of Death face mask (5).jpgAmbassadors Of Death face mask (6).jpg

My next step will be making a stencil for the band around my head & the nose filter.

elkad

I taped my sunglasses to a role of cardboard to get the angles for the head band.

Ambassadors Of Death face mask (7).jpgNo message is associated with this attachment.Ambassadors Of Death face mask (9).jpg

I used the glasses stencil & the mask face plates to make a round out stencil & using that to stencil out two equal sides.

Ambassadors Of Death face mask (12).jpgAmbassadors Of Death face mask (13).jpgAmbassadors Of Death face mask (10).jpg

I suddenly feel like a person going to a Mexican carnival mask festival.

Ambassadors Of Death face mask (11).jpg

elkad

Feb 24, 2022, 08:14 pm #2 Last Edit: Feb 24, 2022, 08:16 pm by elkad
I added mot cardboard to my stencil, still, It doesn't look quite right to me.

Ambassadors Of Death face mask (14).jpgAmbassadors Of Death face mask (15).jpg

I made the nose peace out of the triangle peace I cut around the nose aria, taped two stenciled triangles together, then a final stencil to make it...close.

Ambassadors Of Death face mask (16).jpgAmbassadors Of Death face mask (17).jpgAmbassadors Of Death face mask (18).jpg

I'm getting closer. :D  8)

Ambassadors Of Death face mask (19).jpg

If anyone wants to try editing my stencil for a closer & acquit prop, I can make up a PDF file of the full sized scanned half stencil I have now. I'd do anything to get an acquit prop.
Oh. & as you can see, my new pare of glasses came in. 8)