News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Season 7 TARDIS Interior Build

Started by stevesprinkles, Feb 09, 2015, 02:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rassilons Rod

This is an amazing build! :)
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

Kingpin

The lighting renders are nothing short of spectacular.

In regards to the model, it looks like the ancillary consoles might need a bit of tweaking, they look a lot thicker than the ones on the actual set.

zoe heriot

Mar 26, 2015, 04:30 am #17 Last Edit: Mar 26, 2015, 04:31 am by zoe heriot
These are stunning.  :o

anayan

Hey, awesome work Oo, really cool. I'm lookingg for a tardis interior model for a project at my university, yours is great so i was wondering if you could share it with me. we need a .obj model if you could it would be amayzing.
but seriously its really good, the textures and lighting are amassing  ;D

vortex maker

If @stevesprinkles doesn't want to share it with you, Brian Rocz made an exelent model of an interior. It comes as a .blend file, so you'll have to convert it.

All he asks for in return, is that you credit him for the models and textures, and that you don't use it for a commercial project, although I wouldn't be surprised if he let you use it in one if you asked nicely.

http://rocz3d.com/2015/02/11/tardis-control-room-blender-model-download/

galacticprobe

May 15, 2015, 05:57 am #20 Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 05:57 am by galacticprobe
Stevesprinkles hasn't logged in since the beginning of April. I hope all is well with him, and that he returns soon to finish his rendering (and continue amazing us with his talent).

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"