News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

The new TARDIS

Started by cybermat, Nov 12, 2014, 03:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cybermat

galacticprobe

Apr 11, 2016, 04:03 am #61 Last Edit: Apr 11, 2016, 04:05 am by galacticprobe
Good suffering Jehoshaphat, cybermat! :o You're really making some progress on this! You're really nailing down the shape and form of the 2010 console room and console. It looks brilliant! (So... do you have any plans for the summer? I've got a back yard that needs some doing up. ;D)

Well done so far; keep going! (I also thing this one needs another little spot of Envy(tiny).jpg thrown in for good measure!)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

Rassilons Rod

Apr 11, 2016, 06:42 am #62 Last Edit: Apr 11, 2016, 06:42 am by rassilonsrod
Excellent.... envy is the beginning of all true greatness ;)
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

cybermat

galacticprobe

Oct 03, 2016, 04:43 am #64 Last Edit: Oct 03, 2016, 04:45 am by galacticprobe
Sideways images - always difficult to tell which way is up. :P This was the only one I could discern:

IMG_0220.jpg

Overall, I'd say you're making magnificent progress with this build, cybermat! Building a console as complex as this exploded hexagon version at the same time as building the entire room can't be easy. (And yet, you're making it look like it's easy. That's what I call talent!)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

cybermat

Thank you very much Dino ;)

And I'll post some new pictures (hope they will be in the good side ... ^^) Because I'm working a lot on the room itself and on the many levers, switches  ...

cybermat

Hello everyones, here's some news about my TARDIS, well as you could see, I'm building some new rooms and corridors to the TARDIS , enjoy ;)

IMG_0237.JPGIMG_0238.JPGIMG_0239.JPGIMG_0240.JPG

galacticprobe

Oct 21, 2016, 05:37 pm #67 Last Edit: Oct 21, 2016, 05:37 pm by galacticprobe
Nice! It's been a while so I'm glad to see the project is still ongoing. I really wish I had the room and physical capability to do what you're doing. You're building a dream! (And one that I wouldn't want to wake up from!)

Dino.

russellsuthern

I just love the absolute scale of this project!
It's huge!
You've done so much work already, but I can see there's still tons to do.
Looking forward to future updates as this sprawling monster continues to take shape!

Russell

cybermat

Good evening everyone ;) thanks a lot for your comments ;)

I forgot to precise something, I did all of this new work only by myself and in only one day ;))

galacticprobe

Oct 26, 2016, 03:55 am #70 Last Edit: Oct 26, 2016, 04:00 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: cybermat on Oct 24, 2016, 09:06 pm
I forgot to precise something, I did all of this new work only by myself and in only one day ;))

Say what!? :o You managed to do all of that work - by yourself - in only one day!? That's astounding! Even in my younger days I would never have been able to pull something like that off. (So what sort of Time Lord magic are you using? Do you have enough of your console working to create a time bubble around your property? One hour in your time bubble equals one second in our outside world? That would be one way of explaining it; you've been secretly working in your time bubble for a week while for the rest of us only one day has passed. Then you turn off your time bubble, zap back to our time, and after working for a week one day you've built some amazing progress. Clever; very clever! ;) ;D)

Dino.

cybermat

Yes I did All that work in only one day ;) I'll add some new pictures of my second day of work.
Thank you galacticprobe have a nice day ;)

cybermat

The14thDr

Well, cybermat was last active on the 16th of July last year, but this was their latest post (back in October last year). It looks like most of cybermat's posts have been on this build and their http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?topic=7016 build, so perhaps there just hasn't been much progress on this build (or not enough for a full update)

cybermat, if you're reading this, we never put a time limit on posting updates; I think anime was just wondering about you (like we all do when someone hasn't posted for a while - we're all just one big happy Family! ;D)
"Would you like a jelly baby?"

cybermat

Hello everyones, thanks you very for worrying about me, it really touches me, So I Stopped the project of my tardis I will post a picture, my last about the tardis ... because I dissasembled it entirely, And yeah I didn't post anyting for a while because I had big problems in my family ... my father passed away on the 23th of this july, it's very hard for us .IMG_0482.JPG