May 11, 2021, 05:12 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Type 97 TARDIS Interior

Started by LMC97, Apr 04, 2014, 07:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LMC97

I have made an attempt st making the router. I made is blue to make it more visible.
5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg
As for the stairs, for now I'll keep them as they are but I might change them.
That's all for now.

LMC  :)
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

LMC97

UPDATE!!! I've started work on the ceiling.
9.jpg
And making floor improvements.
10.jpg11.jpg
I'm looking forward to see how this ends up.
That's all for now.

Next stop, EVERYWHERE

LMC97

I'm currently experimenting with ceiling idea and tried to re-attempt the glass ceiling I had in my last interior.
12.jpg
What do you think? I'll continue to experiment and see how to improve it.

Next stop, EVERYWHERE

galacticprobe

Jul 27, 2015, 06:31 pm #48 Last Edit: Jul 27, 2015, 06:32 pm by galacticprobe
I like that! It reminds me of the holographic ceiling of the 1996 TVM. (Maybe that's what you've got: a ceiling-sized holographic viewer rather than a plain "glass" ceiling. (That would offer a little more protection for the pilot and passengers inside.)

What you have now looks really great. As for improvements? Maybe adding a little color to the stars in that image on the ceiling so it's not so black and white. (Is that something you rendered, or an actual image that you imported? If it's an image then you can pick and choose, and even change them out if it's not too difficult. If it's something you rendered, then... WOW! Amazing job!)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

expendable

One of the things I loved about the McGann console room was that giant holographic ceiling display. This is nice, but if there must be beams, could they be smaller? How wide are the ones you've got there?

The Forgotten

I don't mean to really intrude but would some parts of the interior seem better as more an off white? I'm not sure if you could do that and you are working very hard and I am a big fan. I will just let you be but just an idea for maybe future designing
*You really think I care about you so little betraying me would make a difference?*

LMC97

I'm still experimenting with the colours.

LMC
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

LMC97

Dec 18, 2015, 11:34 pm #52 Last Edit: Dec 18, 2015, 11:36 pm by LMC97
Well, yet again it's been a while since my last update. I'm getting slow.
I have updated the main entrance.
New door entrance.jpg
I did this because I felt having the doors in a box was a bit tight so re-made them with a more open space like they were in the 11th doctor's first console room.
Next, I made the walk way on the circumference wider.
side walk ways.jpg
Next, I made some interior doors.
interior doors.jpg
I might make some corridors that lead out of the console room one day.
I have also been putting in extra decoration at the top.
top lights.jpg
I'm not really sure I should make the those round thing light up or not.
Finally, here is a full look of the whole interior so far.
big view.jpg
I'm aware there is a few things I have not done yet, but I'll get around to them. If anyone has suggestions, I would love to hear them and I'll see if I can do them. Also feel free to request more images if I'm missing out any key features.

LMC  :)
Next stop, EVERYWHERE