Apr 19, 2024, 03:10 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

A attempt at a 2013 interior

Started by LMC97, Sep 10, 2014, 06:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LMC97

Sep 23, 2014, 04:58 pm #75 Last Edit: Sep 24, 2014, 07:26 am by LMC97
Right, no update because I don't know it I have the door colouring is right. I've got rid of the wood grain but now it looks a bit cartoon-y, but I will sort that out later. I just don't know if I got the blue and white in the right places, so I made this picture. Are there any differences of paint colour between them.
compare door copy.jpg
That's all for now

LMC
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

expendable

You may have a white overlay, they either don't take color or look streaky. Try deleting one of the edges between the front and back and see if there's a layer underneath. ALT + BACKSPACE is the undo key in Sketchup.

LMC97

Sep 24, 2014, 12:53 pm #77 Last Edit: Sep 24, 2014, 02:14 pm by LMC97
Quick update. I was all going great, until I noticed this.problem 2.jpg But I fixed it and then I finally made the top interior doors.
19.jpg
That's all for now

LMC
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

LMC97

Sep 24, 2014, 01:57 pm #78 Last Edit: Oct 02, 2014, 02:01 pm by LMC97
Does this look bigger on the inside?
bigger inside.jpg
LMC
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

the_prop_maniac

I see LMC has modded SketchUp to have transdescental dimensions already. ;D . Great work.

- Tom
"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three."

expendable

How did you do that? An image that's in the doorway so you can include the door, giving a wonderful illusion?

LMC97

Sep 24, 2014, 04:47 pm #81 Last Edit: Sep 24, 2014, 04:48 pm by LMC97
Quote from: expendable on Sep 24, 2014, 04:41 pm
How did you do that? An image that's in the doorway so you can include the door, giving a wonderful illusion?
Photoshop  :)

LMC  ;D
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

LMC97

Another quick update. I've finished the bottom stairs and now I just need to make the stairs going to the higher level.
20.jpg
LMC
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

BioDoctor900

This is coming along brilliantly, I'm really interested in knowing how you made the TARDIS bigger on the inside, I've not been able to work it out

BioDoctor900

LMC97

I've now started to make the detail at the bottom floor.
21.jpg
22.jpg
Once this is done I will make the top stairs and maybe another bigger on the inside picture.

LMC
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

expendable

Ah yes, the storage bins under the console! One of these has a ladder to the switch room underneath.

LMC97

This what I've got so far.
23.jpg
I know there are support beams that go up and out. But does anyone know if they go all the way out to edge or do they stop somewhere between? It's quit hard to tell with all those wires and cables around.

LMC
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

TheWitch

they go straight to the edge

LMC97

Next stop, EVERYWHERE

the_prop_maniac

LMC, That is astonishing work you've produced over the last week.

- Tom
(P.S. I see your little easter egg ;D )
"When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three."