Apr 20, 2024, 01:36 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Type 97 TARDIS Exterior and others

Started by LMC97, Mar 29, 2014, 03:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Capaldi

I have to say I love your custom exterior!  ;D  It's just amazing.
I wanted to know if you did plans that I could use with your permission to make your exterior. Of course you are going to be credited
Time is a structure relative to ourselves. Time is the space made by our lives, where we stand together forever. Time and relative dimension in space. It means life.

LMC97

Nov 20, 2020, 02:28 pm #256 Last Edit: Nov 24, 2020, 08:49 am by LMC97
Hello TARDIS Builders, I'm back. You've had this place redecorated haven't you.

Quote from: Peter Capaldi on Oct 20, 2020, 01:32 pmI have to say I love your custom exterior!  ;D  It's just amazing.
I wanted to know if you did plans that I could use with your permission to make your exterior. Of course you are going to be credited

Thank you very much. Sorry for replying so late. Me and my custom designs have been on a long journey. When I was last here, I was on design version 4. Now I am on design version 12.

All or nearly all Type 97 boxes.jpg

I know it has been a month. It felt like a week to me when going through all of these designs. If you're still interested in the measurements of Version 4 or any of the other versions, let me know and I'll share them here.

LMC
Next stop, EVERYWHERE

Peter Capaldi

To be honest, I really would like to build your exteriors. I really love the designs you did, especially the doors and the roof! I can't wait to see new designs(if you are planning new exteriors of course) :D
Time is a structure relative to ourselves. Time is the space made by our lives, where we stand together forever. Time and relative dimension in space. It means life.

davidnagel

Did someone get trigger happy with Ctrl+V? :)
Regards
David

LMC97

Nov 27, 2020, 09:54 pm #259 Last Edit: Dec 01, 2020, 01:23 pm by LMC97
You are very kind. There sure have been many changes since Version 4 (On the left) to Version 12 (On the Right)
Both Version 4 and Version 12.png

At the moment, I think Version 12 is the final look though you never know. There will always be something new to add. We'll get there in the end. For the time being, I'll share some measurements of Version 12. I have attempted to keep the measurements as clear as I can. I believe I have all the measurements in the images below apart from the lamp measurements.
Base.png
Under Top Sign.png
Top of Posts.jpg
Roof.png
Full Door.png
Top of Door.png
Plan.png

Feel free to ask for any other measurements I have missed or of you are interested in any of the previous versions. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them as best as I can.

LMC
Next stop, EVERYWHERE