Apr 26, 2024, 08:24 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

mini tardis

Started by erich, Mar 27, 2014, 03:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

erich

Hello,
Here is my mini tardis build for another project I'm doing.
This was made entirely without plans (as you can see).
Hopefully if I ever get to making another one, I will scale down actual plans and make one much nicer.
here it is:
IMG_1557.jpg
thank you for looking!
Erich
P.S. Can someone tell me how you put a picture under your subject?

galacticprobe

Mar 27, 2014, 06:09 am #1 Last Edit: Mar 27, 2014, 06:17 am by galacticprobe
Quote from: erich on Mar 27, 2014, 03:57 am
P.S. Can someone tell me how you put a picture under your subject?

Erich, you've already got one under this subject, but I'm guessing you mean one of your other subjects.

In that case, just go into the other subjects and find the first post you made with photos in it (that is, if the post has more than one photo). Once you've found that post, click on the "Modify" link in the upper right corner of your post. This will open the window that lets you edit your post. It will also show the list of photos that you have selected for that post; that list will be below the window where you typed in the post, and looks something like this (open the image in a new tab to see it full size if your browser has resized it to fit your screen):
Thumbnails.jpg
(You'll get this list even if there is only one photo in that post.) Then under the "Topic Thumbnail" column (circled in red), tick the bubble of the photo you want under your subject (if there's only one photo then it's easy to decide), and scroll down a little more and click the "Save" button. Your post should then have that photo as the thumbnail photo under the subject.

The above screen shot is from my topic on Bessie, and for mine I used the one labelled "Bessie05(big).jpg". The bubble doesn't show that I've ticked it in this shot, but once you tick the photo you want, that bubble will turn blue indicating that it's been ticked.

Hope this helps.

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"