Jun 20, 2021, 12:15 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Matt Smith (ish) build for my 5 year old!

Started by watcher, Mar 23, 2014, 08:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

watcher

Well, Been a member here since the MSN days and STILL haven't started my own build, but today I "assembled" this Matt smith build for my 5 year old!

It's made of pine & MDF and is for indoor use only and is bigger than it looks in the photo! The base is exactly 1m square.

I didn't build it, I got it off a lovely couple on gumtree who's son had outgrown it!

I know it's not strictly allowed to post about this on here, but this is the closest I'm ever going to get to having a build diary/gallery of my own and thought some of you may like to see it anyway...

There is also a youtube vid of my boy being delighted with it :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51MesDutvr0

IMG_9517.jpgIMG_9518.jpgIMG_9519.jpgIMG_9520.jpgIMG_9522.jpgIMG_9525.jpgIMG_9534.jpg

galacticprobe

Mar 24, 2014, 09:56 pm #1 Last Edit: Mar 24, 2014, 09:56 pm by galacticprobe
That's one lucky (and cute) kid! Go, Little Eleven! Go!

Oh, and the TARDIS is a nice one. Great work on her. (I just got distracted when the Little Eleven sonicked me. ;))

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

kiwidoc

That is very very cool.   Great when something so meaningful to a child can be passed on too.   One day the first owner will kick themselves for letting it go (100th anniversary in 2063?) but your child is sure to have many many hours of happiness with it and that's terrific.