Apr 27, 2024, 04:15 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Evil Bob's NST

Started by evil bob, Oct 29, 2012, 02:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

evil bob

Oct 29, 2012, 02:50 pm Last Edit: Oct 29, 2012, 05:06 pm by Scarfwearer
It has been a fast and furious 5 weeks, but my big blue box is finished.newpic124.jpg

Volpone

It turned out well! When you started the build you got both the Matt Smith and Tennant/Ecclestone lamps. Any plans for the other one? 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.

warmcanofcoke

She's lovely - I hope to own one myself someday.

why doesn't the Guide mention them? - Oh, it's not very accurate.
Oh? - I'm researching the new edition.

evil bob

Quote from: volpone on Oct 29, 2012, 04:04 pm
It turned out well! When you started the build you got both the Matt Smith and Tennant/Ecclestone lamps. Any plans for the other one? 

It's on my desk, lol. I can switch them out, but I really like how the Matt Smith one looks.

evil bob

Thanks Nate!  I need to take some more pictures. With the obligitory night shots with all of the signs turned on!

Quote from: warmcanofcoke on Oct 29, 2012, 04:43 pm
She's lovely - I hope to own one myself someday.

DoctorWho8

So now is it now robot skeleton time to get them done in time for Wednesday night? ;)
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

evil bob

Oct 29, 2012, 05:42 pm #6 Last Edit: Oct 29, 2012, 06:26 pm by evil bob
Yeah. Frantic until Thursday.  It's a good example of bad time management.

DoctorWho8

You have a TARDIS now!  You've got time! ;)
Bill "the Doctor" Rudloff

evil bob

Oct 29, 2012, 10:20 pm #8 Last Edit: Oct 30, 2012, 12:44 am by evil bob

evil bob

galacticprobe

Nov 05, 2012, 06:06 am #10 Last Edit: Nov 06, 2012, 06:14 am by galacticprobe
She's looking pretty, evil bob! All decked out for the holidays. (Now just add a green filter for the light on top and she'll really have the holiday spirit!)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

evil bob

Thanks Dino! As soon as I get the courage to climb the tall ladder, I'll swap out the 90W incandescent with a green LED bulb.

epicjoshy99

Wow this one delightful build.

evil bob