Apr 19, 2024, 07:00 pm

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

The Doctor's TARDIS 2000 - 2010 :(

Started by thedoctor, Jan 08, 2006, 01:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

the_doctor

Well it's the end and the moment was prepared for, but I still didn't think I'd be as sad as I feel now. My TARDIS has been demolished. The feeling was that there would not be any point in doing any real renovations because the weather had taken it's toll so badly. So after a month or more of mulling it over, this afternoon we broke her up.  :( She has been outside for 11 years now so all things considered, not a bad innings. The plan was to salvage any bits and pieces we could but there wasn't really anything that was worth keeping bar a couple of bits of signage as most of it suffered from rot. The whole process took 57 minutes (we filmed it) and now I'm trying to plan a replacement.

I've always wanted a met style box and Anita's sketchup plans look ideal but it appears the link to them is dead. Is there any chance someone could send me a copy so I can get the ball rolling? Pics / caps of the demolition to follow...

greatwazoo42

I wish you good luck in going forward and I hope to see you posting a build thread of your new one. 

the_doctor

Thanks - and I will start a thread when I have anything of substance. It is going to be a long road...