Where can I get Top Signs, Door Signs, and St. John's Ambulance Sticker

Started by liamstringer42, Dec 11, 2013, 02:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

liamstringer42

Is there anywhere online where I can get the Top Signs, Door Signs, and St. John's Ambulance Sticker made???

-Liam
-Liam

Mark

Hi Liam,

There are frequently vinly signs offered on ebay and I guess if you need specific sizes you could always email the seller and ask.

Other than that, make the sign up yourself or use one of the templates from the reference section and email a few sign makers and see what they can do for you.

Hope this helps.

galacticprobe

Quote from: liamstringer42 on Dec 11, 2013, 02:34 am
Is there anywhere online where I can get the Top Signs, Door Signs, and St. John's Ambulance Sticker made???

-Liam

Liam, one place you can get a St. John sticker (both the Matt Smith version and the Hartnell version) is from Spoonflower. Warmcanofcoke took my graphics, tweaked them a bit, and sent them to Spoonflower and they offer both. Just search their site for "St. John logo" (or something like that) and you'll get to the page. They're not expensive at all.

As for the Top Signs, I can't remember the company's name (someone help, please), but they sell vinyl stickers that you can put onto frosted Perspex/plexi. They are available in different sizes so check your measurements. (They also have a St, John logo, but the smallest size is 8 inches in diameter, which is far too big!)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

martin_uk

i made the door signs myself. printed them out on thick glossy photo paper.. depends if its to be used inside or out.. But my police box signs. I got them made at a local sign makers that do car stickers/vinyl. charged me £36 for all four 60cmx8cm

IMG_1889.jpg

warmcanofcoke

If you feel you would like to try your hand at making your own signs you can get some tips here http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?topic=3938.45

More examples of the Stencil experiment can be found here http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php/index.php?topic=3548
why doesn't the Guide mention them? - Oh, it's not very accurate.
Oh? - I'm researching the new edition.