Apr 20, 2024, 11:52 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Crooked Lamp of Series 2

Started by Sofia Fox, Mar 27, 2017, 02:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sofia Fox

I was watching a dematerialization/materialization complication on YouTube and saw the Series 2 episode Fear Her iconic "Parking Problems" landing and when it lands to park properly, I look at the lamp and it is leaned to the side. Surely something happened to it? Can anybody clarify what could have happened if it regards to damage or how's it built.

Screen shot:
lampthing.png

Thanks, see you next post.
Sofia, the infrequent builder and forumer.

alextheyellowthing

Jan 25, 2021, 08:42 pm #1 Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 07:59 am by alextheyellowthing
Quote from: TrixieTiger1995 on Mar 27, 2017, 02:44 amI was watching a dematerialization/materialization complication on YouTube and saw the Series 2 episode Fear Her iconic "Parking Problems" landing and when it lands to park properly, I look at the lamp and it is leaned to the side. Surely something happened to it? Can anybody clarify what could have happened if it regards to damage or how's it built.

Screen shot:
lampthing.png

Thanks, see you next post.

Hey there, my guess is that it as been knocked out. Production are very intense and thoses props has it ruff when transported or instaled. The lamp ot the Rtd era had evolved à bit because of the répèted knoks in the transport van and stuff. ( for exemple, the last shooting day of the Tennant tardis in the elventh' hour when it's on it's back in the shed, as accidentaly busted the lamp too) The worst lamp so far was the capaldi tardie, it was destroyer every day and it's the reason it looks a bit diffrent every time the scène changes.

tardisbits2010036.jpg

Feel free to fact check me btw.