Mar 29, 2024, 02:18 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Tardis Timeline!

Started by bigger on the inside, Apr 16, 2015, 10:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigger on the inside

Drat. The perils of posting with a phone.  I will try to get it the right way up when I get home.

galacticprobe

Sep 06, 2015, 07:50 pm #16 Last Edit: Sep 06, 2015, 07:57 pm by galacticprobe
Don't worry about it, bigger. I'm always too happy to lend a hand when it comes to saving peoples' necks! ;) ;D

20150904_173207.jpg

Well done on the Old Girl! She looks great! In fact, with that tent, ground, and the background in general, I almost expect to see The Moment in there, with that Big Red Button just waiting... and waiting...

And yes; posting photos from phones or other mobile devices that have that auto-rotating feature 9 times out of 10 results in a sideways photo when it's posted. (Remember the blue letter paragraph in this post http://tardisbuilders.com/index.php?topic=5617.msg66621#msg66621. ;))

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"

Senseidale

Did you win the models contest ?
"In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important"

bigger on the inside

There was not a competition as such, the models were just on display. Everyone gets a brass plaque for taking part. Pity I can't find an excuse for fitting it to the outside!

Funnily enough being full size it does not count as a model, as it is a 1:1 replica. Made getting public liability insurance tricky -

"I would like to insure a Tardis"

"What size is it?"

"Full size"

"Umm..."

bigger on the inside

Oh and just to finally get the thumb the right way up too..

20150904_173207.jpg

bigger on the inside

A bit belated but I should have posted my Haloween pics!

20151101_1503531.jpg

20151101_1503201.jpg

Bob's your Uncle

Hand Mines!!
I am SO doing that next year!

Thanks for sharing.

Greg
"Listen. All I have to do is dive into another dimension, find the time traveler, help her escape the monster, get home before the entire dimension collapses, and Bob's your Uncle."

'Hide'  S07 E09

galacticprobe

Nov 15, 2015, 05:23 am #22 Last Edit: Nov 15, 2015, 05:27 am by galacticprobe
Now I'd bet those Hand Mines scared the dickens out of some little ones... maybe even some parents, too! (They are creepy!) I might also "borrow" that idea for my yard next year. (Though the way my back responded to this year's Festivities of Fright even though I took it very easy, I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to be able to continue my "Horror Yard" tradition; I'm at 22 years running now: was hoping to make it at least 25, but I'm not so sure. :P)

Dino.
"What's wrong with being childish?! I like being childish." -3rd Doctor, "Terror of the Autons"