Apr 26, 2024, 05:56 am

News:

New, New TardisBuilders!

Pod's Build

Started by pod, Oct 14, 2008, 11:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pod

Quote from: atomicgraph on Jul 13, 2011, 04:01 pm
With all that stuff inside I think you've truly accomplished making it bigger on the inside

I'll try and get a current pic up soon. And with a full-length mirror, it actually does seem like it's bigger inside.  :)

pod

bar detail.jpg

Hello, finally a half-decent (I hope) look at the BARDIS interior dimensions, taken tonight, without a flash. The telephone compartment has been removed so I can get both doors open. I hope you enjoy my bar! It's small, but there's no dress code and the drinks are free.

greatwazoo42

LOL!  I love it!  I figured the Tardis had a wine cellar from around the time of the 3rd Incarnation but this totally works for me.   ;D

rasskin

what a beautiful job! fantastic :)

pod

Thanks guys! You two get free entry!  :D

pod

BARDIS habitat 001.jpgBARDIS habitat 002.jpg

Just a couple of shots of the BARDIS in her natural habitat - The Man Cave. Peaked ceilings come in very handy, as you can see. Apologies the pics are so dark, I tried them with a flash but everything looked a bit overlit then. At least these ones are a bit atmospheric! Also, it's a man cave, so sorry about the mess.

policephotobooth

Hello mr POD

I went into sign a rama this week in Frankston to get my signs made for my tardis I've just finished building and your tardis was mentioned, It's a small world.

Philip

Great scott it's a TARDIS

evil bob