The Brachaki Police Box Prop (The War Machines to Seeds of Doom)

Started by tony farrell, Apr 02, 2013, 03:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rassilons Rod

No screams, I just don't have time to tackle it again right now ;)

Bit big thanks to you, Tony for compiling all this and writing it all up.

Thanks also to our friendly neighbourhood Scarfwearer for creating the article out of it!
In the cities in the streets there's a tension you can feel,
The breaking strain is fast approaching, guns and riots.
Politicians gamble and lie to save their skins,
And the press get fed the scapegoats,
Public Enema Number One.

crispin

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get to this, but I'm very grateful to Tony for doing the research and putting it all together.
Thanks Tony!

Crispin

tony farrell

Thank you to Marc for suggesting this as an article - I would never have been so bold. In addition, thank you Crispin for creating the separate article from what I'd written/drawn.
It's also important to thank all the other contributors - I think (between us) we've created a comprehensive history of Peter Brachaki's Police Box prop and the various alterations to it down the years.

I hope that others will find the article and the supporting 'discussions' thread a useful and accurate resource for their builds! Afterall, isn't that why this board exists?  :)

Tony

Volpone

I know you're up to your eyeballs in the original control room but I'd love for you or someone else to do a discussion like this about the 1970s "secondary control room" set.  Why the short tenure?  Did it really get damaged during storage?  All that sort of thing. 
"My dear Litefoot, I've got a lantern and a pair of waders, and possibly the most fearsome piece of hand artillery in all England. What could possibly go wrong?"
-The Doctor.